• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you’re the pulse that i’ve always needed || any

Lavendel

She smiled as the man stepped forward, pressing his muzzle to her own in a friendly gesture. When he pulls away from her she tosses her head, riding her eyes of silky locks that fell in milky waves against her pole. He repeats her name, the golden male offering her his own dazzling smile in return. His voice was kind, though not existing without the hearty speech of a well spoken man. The painted stallion introduces himself as Svedka, a fitting name for such an intriguing equine as he. She glances around them then, delighted as the closed buds open eagerly at the sun's warm touch. "I did...." Her voice is soft as she marvels at the world she loved oh so much. When she returns her crystalline gaze to Svedka his head is arched, a brilliant display of blue hues tossed with his pale mane. The morning sun reflected brilliantly off of his golden coat. The color brought fond memories of her home to mind, he was painted like the sun that shone through the forest trees in the early morning. What a gorgeous thing to behold! "And a sight to behold it is... I myself traveled from Sylva. Quite a pleasant journey." She had made the trip only once before, though it had been winter then and the sights had changed greatly. The warm weather brought life as well as comfort. Foals danced happily alongside their mothers, rabbits hopped gayly by, and of course, the flowers saught new life. Lamb gazed at the scenery for only a moment longer before smiling pleasantly at Svedka once more. "Do tell me what Hyaline is like Svedka, I have never been."

I'll rest under willows by the run, when skies are pink at set of sun.

@[Svedka]
    [Image: lav_by_heyyou80-dc01t5i.png]
    L a v e n d e l

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you’re the pulse that i’ve always needed || any - by Lavendel - 01-23-2018, 08:24 PM