• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you’re the pulse that i’ve always needed || any
    the secret of our world is written in the stars
    Of course he does not wish to be alone.

So when a young woman - bronzed and ivory, much like his sister - approaches him, his brilliant blue gaze finds hers most warmly, his ears flipping towards her and a smile tugging at his pale lips. She is perhaps a little bit younger than himself, and though her voice is soft and shy, her eyes tell him that he is welcome to come closer, to continue the instigation she has started with her shining, tinkling voice. She had stopped before him, golden and amber light from the sunrise painting her white skin in striking colors of the sun (a curious and wondrous sight, he decides), and he meets her by taking only a few more steps forward, craning his neck swiftly before reaching out towards to gently touch his muzzle to her own, his nostrils fluttering as he exchanges his breath with her. 

“Little Lamb,” he says to her softly with a humorous smile, pulling from her and curving his chin to his chest. “I am Svedka. Did you come to the meadow this early to see the wildflowers open up for the sun?” He glances around them, watching as the sun’s warmth beckons to the flowers that grow in bunches around him and Lamb, now even more glorious in color and vibrancy as they open their closed petals, ready to receive their nourishment from the golden sun. 

The stallion tosses his head, his mane and forelock an unusual display of blue and white, shimmering magnificently with the morning sun. He is golden - not like the honey, or bronze, but like the sun itself that warms the horizon and all of Beqanna - and the soft ivory patches of his coat illuminate with oranges and pinks as the sun rises higher into the sky. “That’s one reason I’m here,” he continues with a gentle snort, bobbing his head enthusiastically. “I’ve heard springtime in the meadow is a must-see. Traveled all the way from Hyaline to see it for my own eyes.”
    (be my escape)
    Svedka

@[Lavendel] <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you’re the pulse that i’ve always needed || any - by Svedka - 01-23-2018, 07:42 PM