• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You are My Sunshine [Amorette]

It is impossible to not be endeared by the colt’s playful antics. Amorette is glad to see that he is sturdier now, muscles are finally growing on his tiny body and although the wings are still too big for his form, he no longer seems troubled by them. His happiness is contagious and puts a smile on her face. Something simple like this makes the trek to the volcano so much better.

She is not surprised to find Warrick exactly where she’d thought he’d be. ”It’s good to see you too, Warrick. Though it shouldn’t come to a surprise to neither of us that we’re found near the volcano.” It surely wasn’t. Amorette had learned that the navy king as much loved the volcano as much as she does. As always she reaches out to offer him her dark muzzle, a simple yet familiar way of greeting one another.

His reaction surprises her, causing her to jerk back her head sharply. She doesn’t think he’s a threat to any of them, Warrick wasn’t like that, but neither does she like the almost hostile reaction the pair of siblings receive. Her ears flick back as his accusation reaches them, dark eyes narrowing ever so slightly as she looks at him. Did he really think she would bring that horrible woman back into Tephra? Amore has been more than glad to see the buckskin witch go, there was no way she would happily allow Karaugh back. ”I have no business with that woman.” Her voice is hard and cold, but there is a sense of hurt too. Was this the reach of his trust?

Before Amorette can say more, Kolera beats her to it. With a loud snort the dark woman turns to the colt that sought to hide behind her, pulling him against her chest with loving care. ”It’s okay, little one” she murmurs against his crest. He doesn’t need to hear Kolera’s words, better for now was him to be oblivious to the truth until he’s old enough to fully understand it.

It doesn’t mean she isn’t listening to the conversation happening between Warrick and Kolera herself. Her ears never stop swirling in the direction of whoever of the two is speaking. She watches them out of the corner or her eye too, but Amore attempts to hide her feelings from Kryptic’s gaze. No need to trouble the pied colt with those. As she listens the fire healer learns that Kolera is much more of a diplomat that herself. Perhaps because her friend’s words stung, perhaps because she’s too emotionally wound up in the matter, but nonetheless Amorette is glad that Kolera manages to speak on her own and Kryptic’s behalf.

Amorette

Quand on n'a que l'amour.

@[Neo]
    @[Radar]

Sorry not sorry <3.
    And timeline wise it totally works for me!

Messages In This Thread
    You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Kryptic - 01-08-2018, 10:34 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Amorette - 01-10-2018, 03:54 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Kolera - 01-10-2018, 08:26 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Amorette - 01-13-2018, 04:10 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Kolera - 01-15-2018, 08:15 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Amorette - 01-18-2018, 02:53 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Warrick - 01-18-2018, 06:33 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Kolera - 01-20-2018, 08:49 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Amorette - 01-21-2018, 08:10 AM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Warrick - 01-23-2018, 07:17 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Kolera - 01-24-2018, 09:58 PM