• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You are My Sunshine [Amorette]
    Information 
    Her two-toned face gives a shake at the end of the mares first statement.  There was a kindness in her eyes as a gentle smile creases her ebony lips, "No worries, Amorette.  What happened is in the past.  So let's start fresh.  What do ya say?" Her ears perk forwards as the dark mare answers with assurance that everything will be alright.  She is quick to voice her agreement, "Yes it will!" 

Lowering her eyes to the pied colt that rest lightly against Amore's chest, she wonders what they should do next.  The colt having plummeted into the frigid waters was nearly dried from the mare tending to him.  Her expression then turns to semi concern, eyes rising to meet the mares again, "Do you think Warrick will allow him to stay?  I mean, he did banish both of them.  Maybe we should go find Warrick and ask." Her tone was hopeful but she hadn't the slightest clue of where the Overseer would be found.  "Do you know where we might find him?!" Hoping the resident of the kingdom could shed light on the subject.

If he would not allow the child to stay then she would have no choice but to leave Tephra behind once again.  How she would get the colt across was an entirely different problem that she would need to address if indeed they must leave.  She hoped, more for the boys sake, that they were both allowed clemency.
    Kolera
    Earth to Earth, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

@[Amorette] tagging @[Warrick] as well so he knows what we are talking about XD

Messages In This Thread
    You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Kryptic - 01-08-2018, 10:34 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Amorette - 01-10-2018, 03:54 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Kolera - 01-10-2018, 08:26 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Amorette - 01-13-2018, 04:10 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Kolera - 01-15-2018, 08:15 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Amorette - 01-18-2018, 02:53 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Warrick - 01-18-2018, 06:33 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Kolera - 01-20-2018, 08:49 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Amorette - 01-21-2018, 08:10 AM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Warrick - 01-23-2018, 07:17 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Kolera - 01-24-2018, 09:58 PM