• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You are My Sunshine [Amorette]
    There was confusion, then anger.  Lots of anger.  Before it then sizzles into something else.  She's not all too sure what is was, understanding maybe.  Perhaps that is why she could never stay pissed at him.  

With a final push, she moves on.  Leaving him to his vices.  Whatever they were.  After all that had transpired, she was sure he had more pressing matters.  She also had things to figure out that were more important than their personal strife.  There would be plenty of time to talk, later.

Her approach is casual as sienna eyes view the dark mare.  Their was a natural instinct present in the way she was caressing the boy.  Reassuringly tucking him to her charcoal frame.  An envious emotion swirled in her mind as she neared.  Now that her mother had left him behind, she is quick to question her skills at caring for a child.  Uncertainty plagues her but she is quick to conceal it with a smile.  A greeting casted forwards from her parted lips, "Hello.  I don't believe we have formally met.  I'm Kolera." Dipping her curved face to the mare.  Her eyes fall to the spotted child, "He seems rather fond of you." The mask was slowly fading as her smile flattens, "Amorette is it?" Remembering his calling of her name as he fled from her side.  Ebony ears flick to the sides, her distress apparent now. 
    Kolera
    Earth to Earth, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

@[Amorette] I figured they could chat a bit as Kryptic just remains present.  Until he has something to add Smile

Messages In This Thread
    You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Kryptic - 01-08-2018, 10:34 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Amorette - 01-10-2018, 03:54 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Kolera - 01-10-2018, 08:26 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Amorette - 01-13-2018, 04:10 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Kolera - 01-15-2018, 08:15 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Amorette - 01-18-2018, 02:53 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Warrick - 01-18-2018, 06:33 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Kolera - 01-20-2018, 08:49 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Amorette - 01-21-2018, 08:10 AM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Warrick - 01-23-2018, 07:17 PM
    RE: You are My Sunshine [Amorette] - by Kolera - 01-24-2018, 09:58 PM