• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

BATTLE CRITIQUE REGISTRATION - OPEN UNTIL 6/20
    Reply to this thread to register for battle critiques.

About this exercise:
    Battle critiques will involve viewing YouTube videos of actual fighting horses and discussing the techniques used, etc etc. The YouTube videos will be "magically projected" as an IC mirage by Camrynn. The goal here is to give folks possible fresh ideas to use in battle and to help us all become more realism-focused in our writing by seeing actual battle. Note, I'm not going to be showing any videos with any kind of gore or major injuries because just no.

Feel free to reply or PM with any questions. The description above is subject to change as Evie finds out where she was a bonehead and failed to explain or describe something properly Tongue
    What the hell I'll give this one a go with Killdare Smile
    Registering for this with both Krieos and Ephrelle Smile
    Oh hi. Yup. I go here.
    Kratos is in. Cool
    Scorch says sid was dumb and decided to put Nihlus in the magic mocks and that that's where she should be but sid is a lazy ass who will absolutely not do more than one battle at a time or she will cry.

So here we are
    [Image: scorch2.png]
    And Hurricane goes here
    Brennen is in.
    Warship is an old man.

He will do this.
    Let's sign up Tyrna