• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ACTIVITY CHECK - December
    Exclamation 
    Hi all!

Trying to get the ranks updated and everything, so with Dahmer and Ellyse leaving for Sylva ( Sad ) there are definitely going to be possibilities for promotions and such in the very near future! I am keeping the same tracking system that Krys has put in place, so no changes there!

Please respond with:
    Character Name
    Any children that are here
    Where you'd like your character to be (consulate, battalion, guardians, resident)

Heart
    Offspring is still here, and you can put Prevail in the Consulate. Smile
    Zephyr is still here, and she would like to be a guardian!
    Diable Rouge is also here and will remain in the guardian caste Smile

Amorette and Diorae are here!

Diorae will just be a resident for now (mute, and still not able to control her lioness shifting, but perhaps in the future a guardian role ^^). Amorette wants to become a diplomat Smile.
    Ceara for consulate, Reagan for guardian or whatever else you need,
    Femur is here. Resident or consulate. She’s only managed one recruit from the field (Wound) lol. She’s also “adopted” Wildling, Gansey and Valensia. Wink
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)
    Wound is here! I'd like her to be in "consulate" please <33
    Aurora is here Smile
    ~Actives~
    Deiti~Zain
    Escence/Eviction~Kreed
    -Semi Active-
    Kreation-AuroraElis-Demi
    Nymph is technically still here
    Nymphetamine|Tirzah|Slaybell

Bragi is here and I'd like for him to be a resident. Once the duration of his blindness is over with, I think he'd be a good guardian or battalion member, whichever you need more.