• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  You're a chair now. [Levi]

She drops it - the girlfriend thing.
    He couldn't be more surprised. 

But then, she had always been a selfish creature, vain, and indulged by her aging parents. She preferred to speak of her own desired and whatever whims struck her consumed her completely. And of course, she is beautiful. That didn't help things. 

With a flick of his bare, flaccid dock the flames of his tail reappear and the look in his mismatched eyes dares her to do it again.

"It certainly won't be me if you keep that up. I'm sure I'll catch enough shit from your mother, I don't need more from you."

But he can't match her vehement gaze for long, and Levi takes a step to close the distance between them. As his shadow falls across her face he reaches out with his pale muzzle to tenderly move the red-tipped forelock away from her brow. There, he attempts to sooth away a furrow which had formed there.

"Let's just say we did leave, where would you want to go?"

Levi
    so scream you, out from behind the bitter ache.
    [Image: BQLevipagedoll-DONE.png]

Messages In This Thread
    You're a chair now. [Levi] - by Ceara - 12-04-2017, 12:27 PM
    RE: You're a chair now. [Levi] - by Levi - 12-04-2017, 05:40 PM
    RE: You're a chair now. [Levi] - by Ceara - 12-04-2017, 06:57 PM
    RE: You're a chair now. [Levi] - by Levi - 12-07-2017, 07:37 PM
    RE: You're a chair now. [Levi] - by Ceara - 12-07-2017, 08:40 PM
    RE: You're a chair now. [Levi] - by Levi - 12-10-2017, 02:25 PM
    RE: You're a chair now. [Levi] - by Ceara - 12-10-2017, 08:56 PM
    RE: You're a chair now. [Levi] - by Levi - 12-21-2017, 11:35 AM
    RE: You're a chair now. [Levi] - by Ceara - 12-21-2017, 12:37 PM