• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The rest of my pack, I've left them behind - Open
    She isn't hard to notice amongst the darkness of the tree -his- families trees. The stallion stands quietly watching as the blue roan race like a foal among the underbrush of trees and ferns. He quirks a brow, curious, a smirk growing across his pale blue lips. She was a fetching thing with a high tail and frothing sides. Aquilo follows along at a distance, an icy eye easily trained on the lovely rump till she is at a stream's edge to drink rather loudly.

He chuckles as he approaches all the while being careful of hoof or tooth should she decide to get a taste of his creamy skin.  "Hello, hey..." He is not the loveliest of wordsmiths BUT he is lovely to look upon and usually (as of late) that was all the talking he needed with the fairer sex. But now, instead of swaggering up like a drunk pirate, he attempts to talk to a woman rather than nibbling at her tender places and panting into their ears. A crooked smile slips over his lips now as he looks at her with a cocked head, watching how the water runs at the edges of her lips. "How's the water?" Smooth, Aquilo, smooth.

aquilo
    color changing, tiger boy of taiga

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The rest of my pack, I've left them behind - Open - by Aquilo - 12-04-2017, 01:17 AM