• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Son of a Red Eyed Ghost[Kuma, Embark]

Kuma

The soft brush of his nose beneath her cheek lifting her tired eyes makes her feel comforted. Her emerald eyes meet his piercing blue gaze and she melts into his embrace. 

His warnings are stern but not without reason. Although they have relocated further into the cliffs the risk of the foals' curiosity drifting them further away from the safety of the cove isn't unlikely. She simply nods her crimson head, short mane bouncing against her neck. 

"Deiti. A beautiful name, my love...I agree. There is too much danger with Gryffen-" She stops abruptly. The name sends a shiver down her spine. Those red eyes emerging from the darkness to torture her come back to her mind. The burning of the wolf's breath causes her to wince. Her heart races and she begins to cry into Imperial's dark coat, body shaking. 

It takes almost fifteen minutes before she regains composure. She does not speak though, she simply stands, letting her companion carry her weigh (she is afraid she may fall if she tries to stand on her own). 

"Should we go somewhere else...?" She asks, staring at the wall of the cave, body still huddled against Imperial's. Was it wrong of her to want to run away? To somewhere Gryffen wouldn't be able to haunt her again? 

Her thoughts are interrupted by a sleepy voice from the shadows. "Mama...?" Embark murmurs. "Mama I'm hungry." She whines. Kuma lifts herself from her lover's side and walks over, herself beginning to feel exhausted. Embark begins to suckle, and the flower child looks up to the dark stallion. "I just want them to be safe. If something happened to them...I don't know if I could bare it." She nuzzles her daughters soft tufts of cream mane. She'd do anything to keep her safe...

All my flowers grew into thorns

@[Imperial]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Son of a Red Eyed Ghost[Kuma, Embark] - by Kuma - 12-03-2017, 07:16 PM