• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Son of a Red Eyed Ghost[Kuma, Embark]

Kuma

Kuma nods as he explains the situation with a long-lost sister, about how she abandoned the helpless child after trying to kill it. The flowerchild still isn't quite sure why someone would do such a thing to something completely innocent in the world, regardless of where it came from. 

The black filly finishes eating, and sleepy-eyed and wobbly-legged, she strolls over to the warmth of Embark, who sleeps peacefully in her own corner. She lays next to her, and soon is asleep cuddled by her side. Kuma allows herself to grin, following the filly to clean her gently while she got her much-needed rest. 

"There you go, darling, sleep," She coos softly in her ear, ridding her of crusted fluid with delicate strokes of her tongue. 

"Are you okay, Kuma?" Words ring from Imperial's dark lips. Her satellites swivel back, and she lets out a sigh. They had so much to talk about, the two of them, but her heart still felt heavy with the weight of memories. 

"Better, now that you're here," She admits, almost a whisper. She leaves the children to their sleep, and approaches her companion boldly. She pushes him with her shoulder purposefully. "I haven't got much sleep. I've needed you." Tears sting at her eyes, and she closes them for a moment. She isn't trying to make him feel guilty, only begging him to stay. He makes her feel less frightened, more protected. She trails her lips along a vein in his neck, feeling hopeless and needing his embrace. 

All my flowers grew into thorns

@[Imperial]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Son of a Red Eyed Ghost[Kuma, Embark] - by Kuma - 12-02-2017, 05:46 PM