• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Oh how time flies..[Offspring]
    You suck my face : You lay me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    Jords ebon pillars carried her back home.. after three years of being away. Her hazel orbs scanned around looking at the beautiful landscape, still a bit nippy for spring, but she had grown to love it. Her body slithered through the terra, just soaking it all in. Her curly locks fell in her eyes, but for once she didnt toss it to the side. "Ah it's good to be home.." She spoke aloud to herself as the spring breeze drifted her scent through the home land.. Wonder if Offspring is still here.. she thought to herself, occasionally peeking into caves to she if she could find her old friend.

"HEY OLD MAN! I know you're here! You know you've missed me!! Don't deny it!!!" Jords temptress-like, warm vocals called out to Offy, knowing he'd rarely leave home; a smirk curled across her lips. She continued to let her bodice drift through the terra, waiting for him to come to her. 
    JORD
    HTML by Call

tantalize

In the middle of the night

In my dreams

I know I'm gonna be with you

So I'll take my time..

Winter seemed to have flown by. The cold season had barely descended on the Ashland's and so her pregnancy was much like the ones she had carried to term in the jungle. Warmer weather made carrying the unborn child so much easier. But what really made this one so special, was him. Offspring was never far from her side as her barrel extended with each passing day, he had kept true to his promise. The “I love you’s” slipping easily from both of them every morning and every night. Keeping his word.

Since he had stepped down as Overseer, there was a lightness to the dark stallion that had been missing. A new gleam in his eye, he seemed less tired. Not as old. And his newfound youth was shown in every affection he gave her, every night he coveted her body for both their beneficial pleasure. Her own russet coat was covered in dark marks, love bites that played amongst the jaguar dapples of her skin. Marks she wore just as proudly as the slivered patch of skin missing from her back. She didn’t mind the claiming touches that covered her body, his looked much the same. Everyone in Tephra (everyone in Beqanna even) knew that the two belonged to each other.

God help the mare (or stallion) that would ever try to place a wedge between them.

Her lips pull at new green shoots, her hunger ravenous as she enters the last stages of her term. She had never been this big before and her secret thoughts of carrying a colt seem to be coming true. The child is strong, moving with agitation within her and she winces slightly as she eats, just as the foal kicks into her side. Chuckling softly to herself, as much as she worried about the birth itself.. She can’t wait for Offspring to meet his son.

A loud call breaks through her thoughts, rude and screeching against the peaceful quiet of the volcanic land. Slowly she lifts her head, golden eyes narrowing with disdain. Her tolerance for bullshit was at an all-time low as the hormones within her took hold. Who was this “old man” she was calling for in her wanton manner? Quietly she prowls closer towards the mare, taking in the unbecoming nature as she awaits someone to greet her. Perhaps a lover by the manner of her lewd tone but the only stallion that could possibly be labeled as old would be Offspring. Who was decidedly hers and hers alone.

”Can I help you?” She asks cooly, the thin line of her lips pressed into a faint smile but there is no warmth in her molten gaze. Offspring would not be far and surely he would have heard the call as well. This should be… interesting.

@[Offspring]
    You're looking at an absolute zero;
    I'm not the devil but I won't be your hero.
    Time is unforgiving, and it waits for no one.

No longer is he kept safe beneath a cloak of immortality. His age has begun to settle in between long, but strong and fortified bones, causing the slightest ache in the early hours of morning. Though he is dark and as black as he has ever been, there are deep, undeniable creases beneath and beside his dark, crimson eyes – with each passing year, he is carved into deeper, harder by the hand of time. He is not exempt from fatigue, nor is he tireless as he had once been, but the empty void that had once taken refuge within his old, tired and weary heart had since faded away. He can feel himself becoming older, and he can feel his time beginning to wane –

But his heart had never felt so whole.

He does not pay any mind to the way his youth has begun to slip away from him; he had wandered year after year with no purpose – aimless, and restless. Each year began to fade into the next, and his age is but a triple digit number he cannot possibly hope to calculate. How can he, when so many seasons had blended into the next, washing away the distant memory of his youth, of his upbringing, of his true age with it? As if it had been swallowed whole by the ravenous and grasping tide of his memory. As if it had been forgotten.

None of it mattered.
      None of it ever had.

Not once Tantalize had taken what broken, splintered piece of his heart remained, filling in the crevices, mending what had once been thought ruined. Damaged. Destroyed.

The burden of leadership had no weight on him now, and he felt lighter, younger, despite the way his body had seemingly begun to succumb to time so suddenly. He cared not. He was older, to be certain, but he was not yet old. Far from senile, far from beyond his prime. He had proven it time and time again with the one who held his heart, long after the sun fell, and at times, even long after it rose again.

Peaceful. He is peaceful, staring out into the fervent sea where a distant storm is brewing, crackling with electricity and twisting and turning with urgency – but it is hours away, and he does not worry. The volcanic island had seen worse. He is quiet, contemplative, when a familiar voice carries through the dense and stagnant air. His cheek is turned, scarlet gaze peering out toward the shoreline, as a faint smile tugs at the corner of his mouth as the feminine silhouette of Jord is made visible by the sharpness of his enhanced eyesight.

His legs carry him easily to her, towering and broad, though there is a flicker of amusement in each pupil as Tantalize emerges from the thick brush, gaze narrowed. His lips press along her hip and across the curve of her spine, before a soft kiss is pressed to her jawline. Urging the tension between her shoulders to melt away, to be forgotten. His attention is turned then to Jord – an old friend, from long ago, though yet again, time has escaped him, and the years have merely become little more than a memory.

Fleeting, time is. He can never follow it closely enough.

”Who are you calling old?” he muses with a low, rumbling chuckle. ”Liz, this is Jord,” he says, his voice rough from disuse and laced with contentment. ”she is an old friend. Jord, this is Liz – she is my ..” He pauses, realizing terminology had not expressly been discussed. He does not miss a beat, however, resuming his sentence swiftly. ”.. companion, if you will – she is my heart. Welcome home. It has been quite a while, hasn’t it?”
    OFFSPRING
    another zealot with the weight of the fucking world.

@[Tantalize] @[Jord]
    You suck my face : You lay me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    Jord's orbs looked over as a woman came out to speak with her.. she could see the tension in her body, as well as the pregnancy she carried with her. Jord ignored the woman.. she was not here for her. A genuine smile crossed as she saw Offspring in the distance coming her way. Her orbs then watched as he lovingly caressed the woman and kissed the womans jaw. A part of Jord cracked on the inside.. damn did she long for someone to treat her like that but she shook the thoughts off. "I'm calling you old!" She laughed. "You'll always be a elder to me Offspring." Jord spoke with a smile.

Offspring then introduced her to the woman.. Liz.. she thought making a mental note. Jord silently dipped her head,
    she would show respect to whoever Offspring chose.. as she respected him probably more than any other equine she had ever met.. For goodness sake.. he was the brute to take her in when she first come to BQ from her homeland.. to which she then made Tephra her home. Jord always had a soft spot for the black beast, but she knew it would never be returned.. She lifted her skull "Nice to meet you Liz." Jord said.. trying to not sound short. She turned her attention once more to Offspring "Thank you for welcoming me home. I thought it finally must be time to return home.. see if things were peaceful or in chaos. Not quite sure where this trip back home will carry me but only time will tell." Jord said cracking a soft, yet diluted smile.. still trying to shake the thought of Liz and Offy out of her mind. She'd find someone one day right? "But I'm glad you seam to be doing well." she paused for a moment.. "I didn't mean to disrupt you Offspring.. " Jord spoke.. her voice trailing off.. orbs searching for anything.
    JORD
    HTML by Call

[@Offspring]

tantalize

In the middle of the night

In my dreams

I know I'm gonna be with you

So I'll take my time..

It’s not lost on her how the ebony mare pointedly ignores her until Offspring arrives. It only makes her raise a brow, the thin line of her lips curling into a small smirk. Ah, the young and the ignorant. When will they learn? She remembers that feeling of insecurity when she had been young… A supple girl with a crown on her head and little to no experience at her back. Part of her feels sorry for the girl who immediately seems to doubt her intentions in calling her counterpart. Those golden eyes, sharp as a hawk, are able to catch the slight glint of dismay as Offspring's lips trail from her hip to her jaw, pressing luxurious kisses to her dappled skin. She is unable to keep the pleasure from her gaze, the softening of her tense muscles. Not that she would hide her feelings anyways, why would she?

She does not comment on the rudeness Jord has shown her in her decisive brush off nor in the terse way she does finally greet her. There is no hurt nor doubt herself in the way he introduces her to the stranger. Companion, lover, mate, heart. It was all the same. For his heart beat as hers and vice versa, they were one. Entangled in body and soul for the rest of eternity if she had it her way.

”Welcome back.. Jord.” She doesn’t miss a beat, she had ruled the jungle after all. Diplomacy was a hard thing to forget. Still, there’s a subtle sting in her words. A cautious warning. As if the young thing could pull the wool over her eyes. Old friends or not, she protected her interests with barbed wire and an iron fist. How easily friends could topple into unchartered waters. Best not to do so when a shark lay waiting in it’s depths.

Her time was coming closer and the jaguar mare finds herself leaning into his broad side comfortably, her plush muzzle running lovingly over the curve of his muscular shoulder as the two catch up. Ruffling her healing wings lightly against her extended sides, tickling him with a few loose feathers. She doesn’t mind being excluded from the conversation although she keeps an ear flicked towards them, picking up the words exchanged. Missing nothing as her kisses find the familiar puckered scars of old and the newer bite marks imprinted on his raven skin. A small smile finding her lips as they press against his neck, beneath the long tangled locks, inhaling the musk of brine and ash she has come to love and know.

They were one. In everything.

@[Offspring] @[Jord]