• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm not the devil but i won't be your hero. || ALL

A call rings out through the lands.  Beckoning the residents to gather from wherever they had been.  Halting whatever task they had been consumed in.  Her carmel and cream crown rises from where she grazed lazily.  Twisting her ears in the direction of the voice.  It is a deep voice and the recognition of it causes a shiver down her spine.  Golden flecked eyes watched as equines arrived from all corners of the kingdom.  Trailing across the open field to gather around.  Her own limbs did not move her.  They remained frozen to the earth beneath her.  In her mind she knew that one day they would meet again.  After all she did call his kingdom home.  Maybe she had naively thought she would go unnoticed.  

As more continued to pour into the heart of the land she wondered what was going on.  Navy eyes watchful for Rou, if he should pass near by.  Curiousity began to pull her forwards.  She weaves along the same trail as the other before her.  Coming up from behind  the group, attempting to conceal her small frame within the masses.  They look to the ruler of Tephra who has begun to speak to them.  Announcing his leave and appointing another temporary ruler.  A tilt to her delicate crown as she looks to the light colored mare.  She had no objections nor offered her own services.  Her kindness caused her to be unsuited to rule such a kingdom.  It had been less than a year since she had been invited to reside here so she knew very few members.  Though she was willing to greet newcomers and residents alike.  The most she could offer the kingdom was internal support...

AuroraElis

Not all that Glitters is Gold

Ooc: Aurora would not be suited for overseer but she's more than happy to help out Smile just PM me or come find her if you have a need.  Otherwise she will continue to meet ppl

Messages In This Thread
    i'm not the devil but i won't be your hero. || ALL - by Offspring - 11-06-2017, 01:23 PM
    RE: i'm not the devil but i won't be your hero. || ALL - by AuroraElis - 11-06-2017, 08:26 PM