• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Say You'll Remember Me[Levi]

He had tried to sleep after Kolera left, but he could not find rest. He had paced around the tree she had brought back to life, he had thought, he had wrestled with the strangeness of the situation. He hadn't known what to expect next after she had reached her muzzle to touch his face, but he hadn't anticipated her turning and leaving - again. 

Restless, he had followed her. She was maybe an hour ahead of him, but this time he recognizes the trail of lush foliage she leaves behind her for what it is. Even in the moonlight, the road is an easy one - he follows the scent of spring in the autumn world. 

The nymph unknowingly leads the mahogany stallion deeper and deeper into the forest, and before long, he knows exactly where she is headed. He breaks off from her trail, taking a different course to reach the clearing where he feels she is headed for. Even though the midnight breeze is slight, he remains downwind. His secrecy is unnecessary, but some part of him is enjoying the chase, and he decided to continue in this way instead of calling out or trying to overtake her. 

Before him, there is a break in the trees - he has reached the tiny meadow she had created years ago- and Levi spots her dark form curled up in the nettles there. The living plants around her thrive with life, curling around her ivory limbs in seeming affection, and from his shelter in the gloom under the ancient trees, he smiles to himself. 

The heavy stallion turns his back to her then, taking a few steps further into the forest. His mismatched eyes roam the shadows around them, and he stands as a silent sentry while she sleeps, however long that may be. 

Levi
    so scream you, out from behind the bitter ache.

@[Kolera] of course XD
    [Image: BQLevipagedoll-DONE.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Kolera - 10-25-2017, 09:04 PM
    RE: Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Levi - 10-27-2017, 03:49 PM
    RE: Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Kolera - 10-27-2017, 06:45 PM
    RE: Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Levi - 10-30-2017, 08:11 PM
    RE: Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Kolera - 10-30-2017, 09:20 PM
    RE: Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Levi - 10-31-2017, 06:12 PM
    RE: Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Kolera - 11-01-2017, 06:24 PM