• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hory shet I'M BACK, & what did i miss?
    So i'm sorry for being like "i'll be away for a week" and then never returning until like a month later XD Uhm, basically life is a dirty bitch but things are better enough for me to steal away a few days a week on this old thing *pats laptop*

Please please please let me know if there is any posts you're really wanting right away. I have not yet looked around, and i will, to find out where the Kingdoms are at.

An update would be nice if anyone  knows any recent happenings that are big.

The last things i remember are Nayl in Nerine; City lives/lived there with her daughters (Oleandar & Wrena). And Chemdog & Kota + Corva are/were in Hyaline where Amet [King] gave Chem permission live there and build a small herd in exchange for his teachings to the student population there. Anything beyond that i forgot or just am unaware of completely lol So if anyone has stuff to add, king/queen changes, raids, wars, any BQ political  common knowledge etc...
    buy the ticket, take the ride.
    —  Hunter S. Thompson

snowphish, city, oleandar, wrena, kota, let, seasick
    chemdog, klaus, padmé, fenwe, claudia, mourna
    All you mentioned is the same; Circinae and her polyamorous family are in Hyaline now too. Tephra is the same, Loess is the same, Djinni gave up her crown in Sylva and Gryffen & co. raided it and took over. There is currently a “party” in Sylva that is basically a violence-optional orgy to celebrate autumn that all kingdoms were invited to.
    XD haha sounds beautiful
    —  Hunter S. Thompson

I left vessel,words for you. I'm not really active right now.... buuuuuut I'd love to have words to workwith, you know what Chem does for my vets muse ?
    Nymphetamine|Tirzah|Slaybell

YUPPPPPP.

@[Pride88] where are the Ves words? i'll put words on your words so you can make words <3
    —  Hunter S. Thompson

Forest I think. I tagged you in it so you should have a message?
    Nymphetamine|Tirzah|Slaybell

YUUPPP

on it
    tanks
    —  Hunter S. Thompson