• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Claiming with Mare Kodiak
    Black galloped into the land he wanted to Claim. He had finally found a mare to help start his herd. It was always his dream to do so. His dark legs carried him over the sands and dunes until he came to a area over looking everything. He tossed his head and yelled I claim this land as my own.  He whinnied for his new mare Kodiak to join him at there new home.
    ~@~ Lightning Blue Star: Mare (Gemstone Ridge Mare)
    ~@~ Black Knight: Stallion
    (06-06-2015, 06:27 PM)Black Ranger Wrote: Black galloped into the land he wanted to Claim. He had finally found a mare to help start his herd. It was always his dream to do so. His dark legs carried him over the sands and dunes until he came to a area over looking everything. He tossed his head and yelled I claim this land as my own.  He whinnied for his new mare Kodiak to join him at there new home.

Kodiak galloped along side her new partner. The mare's luscious mane and tail flowing behind her. Puffs of sand making its way into the humid atmosphere. She lifted her head and whinnied with pure excitement. Having being apart of a forming herd and having a young, muscular stallion alongside her with a new adventure to be lying in wait; for the two equines to ponder upon it.