• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  things aren't as pretty on the inside || gryffen, tantalize only
    a ghost in the darkness.
    "For you. Have I pleased you?” She is squirming for his approval, begging for his acceptance. The eyes of black and gray storming with her blazing thunder of delight. ”Exceeded expectations.” He growls softly as his mouth finds the heated skin of her quickening pulse. Nothing could turn him on more and he has half a mind to fuck her right there and then in front of his fallen sibling. Let her see what she was missing out on.

Thana has covered all the bases. Kidnapping. Placing a ransom with the Queen. But what reverberates most is the name of the Kingdom. Nerine. Why hadn’t Aditi taken such initiative? Surely she must have uncovered this information when she traveled to deliver the invitation of the party. Thana had been there and back again in half the time. His disapproving anger begins to simmer along the surface of his ghostly body but he holds it back for the appropriate recipient.

As much as he would love to keep devouring the delicious curves of Thana’s rounded hip, he is being rude to their guest. When she awakens at his bite, the familiar molten gold of her iris’s finding his in drowsy confusion, he starts to laugh softly. "Gryffen.” Hesitance in his name, the subtle note of fear. ”Dear sister.” He responds with a wicked grin. She has always tried to be the calm within a storm but now she was different. Trying to be so stoic but unable to keep the wariness from her voice as she attempts to be snide.

Ignoring the comment, a single ear flicks back to where Thana coos with arousal. What to do with her indeed. ”Let me tell you a story about my big sister.” He starts, finding himself wrapping around his Nightmother as he weaves his tale. Loud enough for the crumpled mare to hear. ”Would you believe she use to be a Queen? What was it they called you? Oh yes….” A snort of amusement as the crimson cores find her golden ones, pressing cold lips to Thana’s throat. ”Khaleesi.” He hisses softly.

”She ruled the Amazons, jungle women. Warriors the lot of them. You probably would have enjoyed it." He teases her as his teeth nibble against the hollow of her cheek. "I respected her then, she had potential.” He knows exactly what words to use that will dig the barbs deep into her soul, what will weaken her resolve. ”And then she, this leader of warriors, allowed herself to be defeated by a lesser ruler. A weak man. He raped her….” A pause, an inflection in the word meant to harm and rouse images of the past. ”Broke her. Made her feeble, fragile. And to add insult to injury, he took another lover right after just to rub it in her face.” His soft laughter sinister as he looks to her once more, leaving the embrace of his own lover to move closer to her.

”Oh you would have liked my sister then Thana. She started a war over it, didn’t you sis?” He can remember her failures vividly despite being only on the sidelines during her fall from grace. ”But in the end it was for nothing. Lost your kingdom, your man, your kids. A shell of what she once was. A dirty common whore.” He spits, a flash in his crimson eyes. ”Oh Liz, if only you had listened to me from the beginning. But you always thought you knew better. Now look at you. Look at me.” He commands, practically radiating with the power he holds over her.

”Now what do you think, my beautiful bird, that we should do with her?” He already knows of course, knows what will make her hurt the most. What will destroy her. ”Whatever we decide, she will agree to willingly. Wouldn’t want to start another war would we? All that innocent blood on your hands…”
    Gryffen

Messages In This Thread
    RE: things aren't as pretty on the inside || gryffen, tantalize only - by Gryffen - 10-17-2017, 09:42 PM