• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We Were Both Young When I First Saw You...[Levi]
    Slowly the sun dipped behind the volcano.  Painting the sky a vast array of hues.  She couldn't help but admire the beauty before her.  Or question why he had not come yet.  Perhaps he had left just as she had.  He had said his father ruled here so she had hopes that maybe someone would find her. Giving up was something she did not do but as time went by she decided it was best to return to the forests.  Another day maybe...  

As her limbs were about to retreat from the shores, her ebony ears capture a sloshing of steps nearing.  With a quick snap of her crown in the direction of the sound, she first notices the familiar mismatched gaze upon her.  A smile creases her lips as her name leaves his own.  Delighted to not see the harsh scowl she had received her first appearance in Tephra.  Though even now she remained outside of the kingdom.  He questions her and the tone of his voice is stoic, as is his expression.  His ears though show a curiousity that causes her to tilt her head, where did you go? 

Her eyes - that had been trained on his - shifted down.  Ebony traced crown tucked to her chest as her ears fell to the sides in what could be construed as shame.  The words that left her lips were quieted, "I had to fix something.  I had to fix me." Sienna eyes lifted to find him again looking down onto her.  From the exterior surface she remained as she always had.  With maturity she sported the curvature of a woman but nevertheless the same.  So for him to know what she meant exactly was impossible.  Again she found her smile and sweet voice, "I have been to many places fixing my mistakes.  And in those places I found myself...my true self." 

She shifted her weight from one hip to the other as she continues, eyes alit with curiousity, "How have you been, Levi? Tephra seems well." Her muzzle bobs in the direction of the territory.  Ears erect in interest.  She thinks to ask of Warrick but that can be left for another time.  Her travels had been many and she'd enlighten him of them if he wished to hear of it.  There was plenty to talk about.  Plenty to show him...in due time.
    Kolera
    Earth to Earth, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

@[Levi] <3 It was perfect Smile

Messages In This Thread
    RE: We Were Both Young When I First Saw You...[Levi] - by Kolera - 10-14-2017, 07:49 PM