• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We Were Both Young When I First Saw You...[Levi]
    Levi spends much of his time on Tephra's largest island. It is less populated than the northernmost island - the one with the infamous volcano - and this southern island is the first place most newcomers and trespassers end up. Even if he leaves the actual greeting to others most the time he likes to be around when strangers show up - invited or otherwise. 

But today as he trots along the coast, his mismatched eyes drifting to the beach across the channel, he spots a figure from his past. She is older but still unmistakable. The sight of her slows his momentum and as he halts he hears his name drifting across the waters. 

The channel is narrow here, and he turns to sink his bulk into the surf. Levi is a decent swimmer, not naturally - practice and necessity had lent him aptitude. But still, the crossing takes time. Fortunately, he doesn't mind because it gives him time to think. He wonders how she has changed, for he had changed, surely she must have too in the time that has passed. He wonders if she is still looking for a home, or maybe she has found somewhere else after they parted ways and this is a diplomatic visit from her new kingdom. He seals himself off as he swims, he is ready for anything she can throw at him, subconsciously expecting the worst. There is a strong current today and he finally lands on the beach farther south than where he had intended.

His hooves find the sand and he heavily pulls his mottled body onto the shore, he steps towards her his ears pricked curiously. 

"Kolera," 

where to start?

"...where did you go?" He questions her withought coolness but also withought warmth. It had bothered him, the way she had tuned with purpose and determination away from him and Warrick. She had a plan, but she had left him in the dark. 
    Levi
    so scream you, out from behind the bitter ache.

lame i know- but i need to get back i my levi groove

Messages In This Thread
    RE: We Were Both Young When I First Saw You...[Levi] - by Levi - 10-14-2017, 04:49 PM