• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  another day I wake without your touch [Offspring/Any]

tantalize

I’ll have a reason good enough

I’ll believe in you and trust

On the day you finally see that the way you treated me

Was a far cry from love

Her thoughts are still in turmoil, uncertain and confused. Not able to understand why Nayl had interfered so thoroughly in her life, why she held such a grudge against the black stallion before her. True, she had not been there for their heated exchange. However, there is nothing about Offspring that denotes he would hold any lack of respect unless it hadn’t been granted in return. Knowing the heavy burden the crown brings intimately, she can’t understand what it is Nayl sees in him. What she fails to see in him. Yes, he may be dangerous. She can taste it in his kiss, the flickering inferno that licks along her tongue and threatens to burn her alive. Is it always so bad to burn? Isn’t fire cleansing? She needs to be cleansed throughly, inside and out.

Perhaps to Nayl his fire is terrifying, threatening to wipe her out.
    To her his fire is the temptation of sweet relief, to be freed of her old sins.

It is pleasantly thrilling to catch him off guard and even more so to have him quickly return her urgency. His moan finds her ears and she is smiling as her lips are still entwined with his. The tattered remains of her heart wave like a banner as they flip inside their bony cage, turning upside down as his heat stirs her coals. Setting her body aflame. He is breathless as she pulls away, not allowing the distance between them to close. She does not protest.

His lips are on her racing pulse, feeling the way she throbs for him and him alone. A curious shine to the gilded pupils’s as she finds his burning gaze. The way he devours her body with only the crimson of his eyes makes her crave to discover how he would handle her. Her arousal pools between her thighs and for once, and this moment is sweeter then anything, she does not think of Lion. Of laying splayed and broken, wet and bleeding on the ground. Her thoughts are coiled around Offspring like a snake refusing to give up it’s prey. She is ready to burn.

His lips find the back of her neck, sending warm breath to heat against her flushed skin. She shivers beneath his exploring touch, not from fear but with delight. The summer heat doesn’t seem to bother her anymore as he works his way along her damp skin, unable to keep the soft gasp of need from her throat. The way he tickles between her shadowy feathers, finding her cheek with a lingering fevered kiss. She is not blind to the way he is displayed for her. The remains of her anger still simmer on her surface, mixed with the unbridled desire she feels for him. Desire and more.

”I would let you. Again and again.” Her silky words whispered into a curved ear as her mouth brushes gently against it. Drawing along the hard lines of his face, a gleam in the depths of gold. With a snap of her tail and a sharp squeal, she has suddenly taken off from him. Her dappled spots gleaming in the bright sunlight as she lengthens her stride and heads towards the  shade (and privacy) of the trees.

There is no doubt that he follows.
    There is no doubt that he is behind her when she finally comes to a stop and turns to him.

And when he reaches her she is pressed against his broad chest, slinking against him as her mouth finds his. As her kiss deepens, as it moves along the muscular slope of his shoulder. As she nips lightly against his sides, plucking at the sensitive flesh beneath his thigh. What she had tried so hard to forget comes back to her so easily, like riding a bike. You never forget. Purring against him, the jaguar mare comes back to nestle her muzzle to the crook of his neck, murmuring his name into the mass of tangled locks that fall there.

There is only one moment when her fear and grief return, a hollow look in her eyes, a request on her lips. A rare moment where she is raw and vulnerable before him. ”Be gentle with me Offspring.” She whispers, demure with her muzzle tucked to her chest and gaze averted. Trembling lightly as he presses to her, finding herself blossoming beneath his attention. Finding herself ready to be purged.

@[Offspring]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: another day I wake without your touch [Offspring/Any] - by Offspring - 10-14-2017, 01:45 AM
    RE: another day I wake without your touch [Offspring/Any] - by Offspring - 10-14-2017, 12:47 PM
    RE: another day I wake without your touch [Offspring/Any] - by Offspring - 10-15-2017, 01:45 PM
    RE: another day I wake without your touch [Offspring/Any] - by Tantalize - 10-15-2017, 10:48 PM
    RE: another day I wake without your touch [Offspring/Any] - by Offspring - 10-16-2017, 02:38 PM