• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you flee my dream come morning [Jah Lilah]

Ciri

She had expected to travel far and wide to find the red wytch. Fate played a different hand, bringing the healer’s family to Hyaline. It was an unexpected but pleasant surprise to have the woman who had saved her life so close. Part of it had seemed like a dream, so much of it had been in her hot fever state of mind, but she knew the connection between them was real. That she had also traveled that upside down mockery of the land they now call home.

The moonlight frames the glowing crimson of her feminine frame as the foliage parts and reveals her. Ciri takes a step back, still in awe of the invisible electric aura she seems to give off. Feathers dangle lightly from her tresses, bouncing gently off her neck as the gold dust woman sashays in her elegant way towards her. She seems pleased with the name Ciri has come up with, but never as clever as the one given to her, and greets her warmly. ”All that and more.” She laughs lightly, her features softening slightly. She had been worried, nervous even, to see her again. Now that they were so close, the anxiety begins to unravel from the knots they had created.

The laughter soon dies on her lips, replaced with a strained smile. Yes, she had healed well physically. The scars would never fade but they no longer cased her pain. The hurt she held on the inside though…. The uncertainty of her path… These things tore her apart as viciously as wolves settling on their prey. ”I don’t know how I feel.” She responds honestly, the swirling silver of her eyes picking up speed as she searches for answers in the red mare’s face. ”Where do we go from here?” She whispers softly, partly to herself. Looking back towards the dark black waters of a silent lake. ”And how do I repay such kindness?” To her. And most of all… To him.

all of time and space, everywhere and anywhere, every star that ever was

@[Jah-Lilah]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you flee my dream come morning [Jah Lilah] - by Ciri - 09-28-2017, 06:47 PM