• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lone do I wander [Any]

Ard was not great at reading the room but he knew that she was not upset with him. She would have walked off and left him there if he had something that angered her. Or, at least he would have thought so he had no real way of knowing. He took her word when she said she was good and was more than willing to drop the subject.

She seemed more than willing to play along with his silly posturing. He looked to her and nodded, “ It does not seem like such a bad place to call home.” The colt leaned his head to the side, “ Do no others live here?” Ardashir was surprised that JinJu stepped in closer almost with him. The colt swung his ears forward as he was sniffed. Her nose pressed to his shoulder and he extended his neck allowing for his nose to almost touch that ebon coat. He sniffed at her as he had done to him along the top of her neck. The scent that came to him was of multiple places but, the sea was not one of those places that hung to her. If horses could blush he was sure this was a perfect moment, “ Yeah it kind of sticks with you.”

He nodded his head, “ I will take you there sometime. You just need to ask.” He would be happy to show her home maybe take her down to play in the waves. He would show her the coastal caves and the little pools that he would visit to see some of the sea life.

Jinju suggested hide and seek , then she was off like a bolt of lightning. Her dark hide adding her in sinking into the undergrowth. He was a bit shocked as she ran away from him so fast but she had been waiting the whole time that they had talked. A chuckle passed his lips and he waited for about 20 seconds before he started off.  The forest was too new to him. Even if she had stayed in eyesight longer he was not sure he could have found her.  A game was a game though and he was down to explore more of this place. He started at a trot down the path she had started on before slipping out of his view.

His nose was of some use to him Ard would try to catch her scent in the air but this scenting game was new to him. He shook his head a bit in his frustration and pinned his ears back before taking a deep breath and settling his mind. It is just a game no need to get frustrated. he told himself and set about his task on looking for Jinju. He passed by her hiding place none the wiser as he continued to trot along the underbrush. Hide and seek was harder in an area where there were a ton of trees and bushes. Ard turned around after a moment and put his nose to the ground a second. The ebony filly had not gone the way he had chosen to follow and he backtracked a bit  

Ardashir
    The blue in an ocean of grey..

@[Jinju]
    You’ve mistaken the stars reflected on the surface of the lake at night for the heavens.

Messages In This Thread
    Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 09-19-2017, 09:23 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Jinju - 09-20-2017, 02:46 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 09-21-2017, 09:07 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Jinju - 09-24-2017, 08:34 AM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 09-27-2017, 02:54 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Jinju - 10-13-2017, 12:56 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 10-19-2017, 08:53 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Jinju - 10-23-2017, 12:11 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 10-27-2017, 04:48 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Jinju - 11-07-2017, 03:50 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 11-08-2017, 03:57 PM