• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lone do I wander [Any]

Upset? She wasn’t upset, not really anyways. It was just fun to tease him a little. She didn’t feel any different, other than that she had to remember to not jump around too crazy. And that would be something Jinju would probably forget again. It’s nice to meet someone of her age, or close to her age, and she is eager to explore and interact with him. ”I’m good now!”

In her opinion at least. And, like Ardashir said, he was there now too. His stance makes her giggle softly and nodding eagerly at the same time. Not that she was thinking of danger and needing protection, Jinju is too young for that. She does however, like their little play. ”Yes! Nothing will come if we’re together” she finishes, bouncing a little on the spot. Not that she thought something would come if she were alone.

”Call the forest home?” she asks, basically summing up Ardashir’s words. The logic of that has her head tilting a little as she studies him, before glancing around to her environment. She did really like the forest. ”I think Terran would want us to live in a place with other equine though..” she mumbles softly, frowning a little. Not that she didn’t like that idea, but she wás tired of going from place to place.

With Ardashir stepping closer to her, Jinju gladly moves closer too. She’s not yet aware of what personal space is and how some seemed to think it was important, but she does know she likes to be around others. Especially when he tells her about his home. ”Oh, I wonder what it smells like!” Without waiting for an invitation she steps even closer to the pale colt, the velvet of her nose pressed against his shoulder as she deeply breaths in his scent. ”It’s true! I can smell in on you” she enthusiastically exclaims. His proposal makes her even more excited, just as the way he dances on the spot. ”Can we, please?!”

Just like Ardashir, Jinju is bouncing on the spot. A wide grin starts to tug at the corners of her mouth and she leans in to bump his shoulder. ”Hide and seek! I’ll go hide first” And off she goes, not even waiting for the blue eyed colt to reply. She did prefer playing tag, but she wasn’t really in a condition to play that, hide and seek would have to do instead.

As quick as she can her legs carry her off deeper into the forest, searching for a good place to hide. Her ears twist to see if she can hear Ardashir count in the distance, but other than the birds, she hears nothing. Eventually she dives into a bunch of bushes, using the darkness of her pelt to hide among them.

Jinju

“My sun is set to rise again.”

Messages In This Thread
    Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 09-19-2017, 09:23 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Jinju - 09-20-2017, 02:46 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 09-21-2017, 09:07 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Jinju - 09-24-2017, 08:34 AM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 09-27-2017, 02:54 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Jinju - 10-13-2017, 12:56 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 10-19-2017, 08:53 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Jinju - 10-23-2017, 12:11 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 10-27-2017, 04:48 PM