• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lone do I wander [Any]

Ard noticed her concern as she asked about her wound once more and he felt bad for saying anything in the first place. She was clearly still healthy and spunky, “ No it's not that bad I am sorry if I upset you.” She pouted at him and the colt did not know whether to chuckle or to feel a little worse about talking about her injury. He lowered his head a moment and tucked one of his front legs behind the other is a shy movement.

She was still pouting when they locked eyes again and he smiled a bit sheepishly. He lowered his ears some as he had not been exposed to those his own age so had no real social skills. He could not help but think that all this hesitation might have been because she was well a filly. His pricked his ears forward as she spoke once more, “ Oh! I did not mean to tell you that you can’t go there..I mean I just was saying that their might be things lurking out in the dark waiting for something that is wounded but!” He stopped himself a moment, “ I mean you are clearly better now so..”

Ardashir chuckled and nodded, “ Yeah you’re not alone.” He smiled and puffed out his chest some trying to act out like he was a big strong colt that would defend her if needed “ I’m here now!” He declared in a playful voice.. A game for now but, in the future who knew what would happen. He was already slightly protective of the idea of his home and his mother. He leaned his head to the side some as she mentioned she lived no where. “ Well if you are here, and those that care for you are here. Then..can you not call this place home?” He asked and started to venture a bit closer to her. “ I mean home in where your family and heart belong.. I think..I don’t know I have heard that somewhere before I am sure.” He chuckled.

The pale coated boy nodded his head, “ Yup. Sand, and stone and of course the salty sea.” He looked around some, “ Not like here. Even the meadows of home have the scent of salt. You have to wander pretty far almost to the border before you lose the smell.” He turned his head and smelled himself a bit, “ but even then it follows you.” He looked back at Jinju. “ I could take you there sometime if you wish.” He offered the idea to her. He tossed his head a bit and pranced in place, “ But, what shall we play for now?”
    He asked her and looked into those crimson colored eyes that were set in that ebony coat of hers.  

Ardashir
    The blue in an ocean of grey..

@[Jinju]
    You’ve mistaken the stars reflected on the surface of the lake at night for the heavens.

Messages In This Thread
    Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 09-19-2017, 09:23 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Jinju - 09-20-2017, 02:46 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 09-21-2017, 09:07 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Jinju - 09-24-2017, 08:34 AM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 09-27-2017, 02:54 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Jinju - 10-13-2017, 12:56 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 10-19-2017, 08:53 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Jinju - 10-23-2017, 12:11 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 10-27-2017, 04:48 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Jinju - 11-07-2017, 03:50 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 11-08-2017, 03:57 PM