• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lone do I wander [Any]
    He had taken note of the birds overhead calling and dancing around in the canopy above him. The sounds of spring one would think. He walked on and some birds stopped where he passed and others started as he walked off. The colt left the fluttering things to their songs.
    Ard lifted his head in a mildly surprised manner. He had expected to run into his own kind with in the woods but he had thought it would take a slightly longer time. The draft yearling stopped in his tracks looking at the dark colored filly that now stood before him. Her ruby red eyes stared at him in a brilliant manner as they were set against black fur. “ Hello” Ard would say to the filly gathering himself out of his surprise.

She jumped and swung her tail around before a frown came to her dark lips. Ard leaned his head to the side some and asked her, “ Are you alright?” His voice soft but not whispering. He swung his own tail once or twice behind him. He did not see the wound on her flank so had no clue of what ailed her currently. The birds had once more started their songs above the two young horses and, somewhere another animal called a warning or maybe a greeting who knew..
    Ardashir
    The blue in an ocean of grey..

Messages In This Thread
    Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 09-19-2017, 09:23 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Jinju - 09-20-2017, 02:46 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 09-21-2017, 09:07 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Jinju - 09-24-2017, 08:34 AM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 09-27-2017, 02:54 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Jinju - 10-13-2017, 12:56 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 10-19-2017, 08:53 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Jinju - 10-23-2017, 12:11 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 10-27-2017, 04:48 PM