• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lone do I wander [Any]
    Not having a mother – or one that wasn’t a part of their life – was something they had in common. That wasn’t really a fun thing to talk about though, or to think of too long. Jinju wondered where her Mama was, and why she wasn’t around, but neither Terran or Ander could answer that for her. She did know, however, that it wasn’t normal. She did, however, have a father figure in her life. Terran had told Jinju he wasn’t her dad, yet he was the one looking after her. Just like the brother figure Ander that wasn’t her brother either. But, they cared for her, and that was what mattered, right?

They also liked it when she was around and Jinju enjoyed playing with Ander. Especially when she won their wrestling or racing matches. Tag was also fun to play, as she was much more agile than her black pointed brother. Except for the fact that it still hurt to run. During a recent trip to the forest she had hurt herself, the wound on her flank slowly healing. Though unable to run and do crazy, it hadn’t stopped her from venturing away. Her ruby eyes hadn’t yet enough from exploring the forest.

Especially things like the last bits of snow, something she hadn’t seen yet. The white substance lured her in, only to melt instantly when she got to close. Little did she know that her – yet – undiscovered power was the cause of that. Jinju snorts and pulls back disappointed. She had wanted to touch it, to feel what it felt like, but all that was left now was wet ground. Why had that happened?

It’s the chirping of a bird, followed by a couple of others, that breaks her stern stare off with the snow. Her black ears turn and twist, trying to locate where the sound comes from, as she slowly backs away a few steps. Her ruby eyes look up, into the trees, trying to locate the birds. She enjoys listening to their songs – just as she is amazed by almost everything else in the forest – and there is an slight upset frown decorating her young features when they stop.

She’s almost pouting as she looks around to find the source. Something must have scared them off enough to stop their singing, and that something turns out to be a young, completely white colt. Curiously ruby eyes meet blue ones. They couldn’t have been more different. Ruby red and inky black versus electric blue and white. But it’s a welcome change from her black family. ”Hi!” she greets him, fluffy tail swaying as she jumps a little on her place. Which only leaves her frowning. ”Autch..” she murmurs under her breath, momentarily having forgotten the healing wound on her flank.

Messages In This Thread
    Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 09-19-2017, 09:23 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Jinju - 09-20-2017, 02:46 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 09-21-2017, 09:07 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Jinju - 09-24-2017, 08:34 AM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 09-27-2017, 02:54 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Jinju - 10-13-2017, 12:56 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 10-19-2017, 08:53 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Jinju - 10-23-2017, 12:11 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 10-27-2017, 04:48 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Jinju - 11-07-2017, 03:50 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 11-08-2017, 03:57 PM