• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

how you left me in this place [Grimdark]

tantalize

I'll have a reason good enough

I'll believe in you and trust

On the day you finally see the way you treated me

Was a far cry from love

What an impertinent jackass. Instead of muttering an apology or scuttling off from whatever shipwrecked barnacle he had come from, he just stares harder. Practically letting his jaw drop and drool hit the floor. Her disgust is beyond evident as his wandering eyes trail along the length of her body. Feeling as sick as she had that day. The tears quickly evaporating as a hard cold anger takes hold, adrenaline rushing through her veins. It had been a long time since she had been in this predicament but the fuck would she ever be a victim again.

To him he is being appreciative, to her she feels soiled. Dirty. Her shoulders square as she firmly plants herself in a defensive stance, neck curving and raising as her skull snakes out. Lips pulled back in a cat like snarl. Water and oil indeed.

His comment does little to put her at ease. It only ignites her wrath. ”What kind of pervert are you?” Her tail no longer snapping angrily about her like a wildcat, pinned directly against her haunches. She unfortunately knows this game but she wouldn’t run. She was better than that. The swirling snow clings to her dark fur, soft droplets that stay against her damp tresses even as they fall lightly against her taunt neck. A stand off as the silence grows between them.

”I swear to god if you don’t stop looking at me like that I’m going to rip your eyes from your head.” She spats as her raven like wings unfurl and lengthen. Almost forgetting that she had these appendages, a quick way to escape if needed. Too bad she hadn’t had them the first time. Was she feeling him? No, not one iota.

@[Spink]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: how you left me in this place [Grimdark] - by Tantalize - 09-07-2017, 07:47 PM