• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

On the Edge of Paradise [Diplomats or Any]
    Shaking primal thoughts from her mind she studies the dulled expression of the winged mare.  She hadn't expected for her to care of kingdom things.  Was probably not her place but she kept up the charade.  What are you talking about? A kingdom has fallen, the mares words interest in the topic but before she could answer a change of winds brings another to the meeting.  She doesn't need to look to know her kingdoms ruler observes from a distance.  She wonders though why the mares presence is more prominent here than in her own kingdom.  Maybe Djinni knows as well as she does the dire situation Sylva is in.  

Without much loss of focus she begins to answer the mare, "Yes I was there on a visit to welcome the new ruler when they came." They, insinuating the God's but she does not elaborate, she doesn't get a chance.  

There was a familiarity with the granite mare.  More in mild passing than relation.  She draws in her scent and memories take hold.  He smelt as strongly of the sea when they had first met, her and Stillwater.  Since though, the stallion has all but disappeared to the depths of his lagoon.  His interest in anything but the stagnant waters, little at best.  Nayl speaks and her eyes are drawn from the winged mare to the sea queen.  She smiles in greeting even as the mare questions her on Sylva.  Stating Nerine is thriving, which she now sees.  A nod of agreement, "That is good to hear.  I had yet to visit so I took it upon myself to do so.  As an appointed diplomat by Stillwater I have visited many kingdoms."  She pauses a moment, shifting her weight from one hip to the other, before continuing, "Sylva has fallen quiet yes.  I hoped maybe we could discuss this farther.  Since the Taiga has fell I'm afraid more will follow if action is not taken.  Do you know of the white stallion with red eyes?" Her eyes watch the mares face intensely.  Waiting for any hint of knowledge had of the stallion that had taken control of the Taiga right before it was consumed.  She did not know of the previous ruler but perhaps the land had went quiet as well.  Her intentions were to see that they did not fall as well but they needed to act now and fast. 
    Karaugh
    illicit daughter of nymphetamine and killgore
    HTML by Call
    Take a bite
    If you dare

Messages In This Thread
    RE: On the Edge of Paradise [Diplomats or Any] - by Karaugh - 09-08-2017, 08:29 AM