• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I’m embarrassed, and I’m ashamed I’ve played a part in this devilish game, caw [M]
    Quit your sleeping, I told you.
    "This is a mutha'fuckin' journey we finna go through."
    Listen here. A dark mind will never change. Though we may try so desperately hard, there is no changing the coldness in ones heart, the suffering in one's mind. Forever the demon would continue to slither and twist within the body it inhabited and once you all realized that it would probably be for the better.
    I'm nothing in this world; I've done great things, conquered feats that you wouldn't even dare try. But most importantly, even when I lost I didn't cause a stink. I simply slipped into the warmth of the darkness, waiting for the perfect time to crawl out of my hole and reenter this world.

It was easy to do it. You made it so easy. The rumbling that surfaced from Taiga and spread through the lands and up into the mountains was like a calling. With long extended fingers and blackened claws that reached over four inches long, the beast that I had become grasped at the top of the hole and slowly pulled the large demonized body into view. Very slowly my feet found the earth and for a few moments I stood hunched, shivering from excitement as the scent of burning landscape filled my reddened nostrils. Then it hit me. The smell of fire and the cries of the wolves as they chased their pray and in response, my body lengthened and straightened until I was standing, just over a few stories tall and with arms stretched wide open the laughter that erupted from my horned and human face bellowed across the land of Beqanna. I was home, and now they knew it.
    They had all refused to believe that one day this would happen, but he, he had been smart. He had tucked himself away neatly, waiting for the judgement day of one or more of the groups that lead them. They hadn't taken it seriously enough, the mountain had simply been a fearmonger. Now, physical destruction was sweeping one land in entirety in response to their persistently growing greed after it had once been thought to have been diminished...

And he loved it.

If there was ever a perfect time to make a return, it would certainly be now. Large toes the size of fists dug into the dirt that littered across the mountain and with long steps wide enough to cover half a mile at a time he began to make his way down the mountain. Ever so slowly he began to shrink until finally he was only six feet tall and with a few more steps he was finally equine once more, the presence of Ba'al having sunk back within his body, disappearing from view. Within moments he came to a stop at the bottom of the mountain that he had claimed as his home and found himself near the river. Without pause for a drink, he nodded quietly to himself before turning in the direction of Ischia and making his way towards the ocean that separated the land from the central continent that made Beqanna.

It was only when he reached the ocean that he allowed Ba'al to take over once more and with screams of pleasure and agony his body twisted and contorted, lengthening to Ba'als original height. His skin turned red and his form became exquistely human, with sharp shapes to his toes and fingers with claws for nails. His eyes turned to firey pits and slowly horns grew from his head the size of cars. Lastly a tail, the length of about 8 feet grew from above his hind end and whipped through the air as he stepped into the ocean. Slowly he carried himself towards the kingdom that drew him and within minutes he was standing on it's sandy shore, shrinking back into the equine form that most knew him by.

Without an alert or greeting he stepped forward, large hooves carrying him across the sandy banks and into the kingdom in search of who and what he wasn't entirely sure. Though he somehow knew what he wanted was here. Then he saw it. The darkened form of another being and for a moment he studied it until finally his voice, smokey and deep slipped through the silence. "Hello, I think I'm meant to find you," he smirks slightly, "Are you up for enjoying life a little?"
    TANNOR
    demian & padma's demon-morphing asshole of a son

Tagged: @[Caw] - and only caw
    OOC: the only thing not private about this thread is tannors laughter ringing across BQ. You are allowed to use hearing the laughter ONLY in your threads if you would like.