• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Make me your Aphrodite; Jason

There was something curious about the mare standing before him. He watches as her eyes flicker and change in color, as her voice lulls over him and sooths the tension in the air. He knows without question that she is younger than him, and that she plays with her magic in ways he had never thought. She was surprised that he had not noticed her, and if he was honest with himself he too was surprised that he hadn’t sensed it. In fact when he thought upon it he hadn’t sensed much of anything lately. ”It’s quite alright.” He notes in response to her apology even though his heart still felt like it was going to peel out of his chest.

Camrynn continued to speak, and Jason’s ears twitched with each of her words. It was becoming clear to him that he wasn’t as unique as he used to be. Magic had become more common, common enough to apparently be found in several horses. He nodded his head at the mention of his home then tilted it slightly to the side when the mare spoke of duties. Instead of magic Jason simply used his power of observation to answer his own question. The markings along her chest reminisced the deserts. She was most likely a queen, a powerful one at that.

”The Gates?” He repeated the end of her question. There wasn’t an easy answer to the question. He wasn’t exactly sure what she was referring to nor why he should be completely honest with the stranger. ”The Gates is doing well.” He said bluntly. ”How is life in the Deserts?” Jason straightened his stance, raising his head and broadening his shoulders. She would soon find that he was far more trusting when the topic stayed on himself rather than his home.
    jason
    magical son of eol and ashling

Messages In This Thread
    Make me your Aphrodite; Jason - by Camrynn - 06-03-2015, 05:38 PM
    RE: Make me your Aphrodite; Jason - by Jason - 06-05-2015, 04:35 PM
    RE: Make me your Aphrodite; Jason - by Camrynn - 06-05-2015, 06:47 PM
    RE: Make me your Aphrodite; Jason - by Jason - 06-05-2015, 07:09 PM
    RE: Make me your Aphrodite; Jason - by Camrynn - 06-06-2015, 10:49 PM
    RE: Make me your Aphrodite; Jason - by Jason - 06-20-2015, 10:59 AM
    RE: Make me your Aphrodite; Jason - by Camrynn - 06-28-2015, 06:01 PM
    RE: Make me your Aphrodite; Jason - by Jason - 07-28-2015, 12:57 PM