• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Friends with the Monsters, [Maugrim]

This is the first time since my birth I had felt at peace.  That I felt at home.  I decided I belonged here.  The to and fro of ocean current against my half transitioned form was calming.  Even as his eyes on me hunger for more I do not show fear.  If anything my eyes thirst for more. More knowledge. More danger.  

He nears me, becoming as much as one with the water as any equine could.  The still present pull against my form as he flatters me.  My colors flicker more vibrant.  I smile as any young girl would.  Do you want to see? He asks and I cannot resist the temptation to see what he has in mind... "I would love to,"  I breath into his liquid self.  They made an interesting pair.  I wait with anticipation on what others tricks he has to show me...

Dynast
    Friends with the Monsters

@[Maugrim]

Messages In This Thread
    Friends with the Monsters, [Maugrim] - by Dynast - 08-23-2017, 08:16 PM
    RE: Friends with the Monsters, [Maugrim] - by Dynast - 09-07-2017, 04:01 PM