• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

keep a little fire burning; solace & svedka

Solace

Solace trudged across the open landscape with her eyes downcast. Each tiny hoof struck the ground with more force than was necessary to carry her lithe frame. Clods of dirt crumble as she intently steps on each one, enjoying the satisfying crunch as the turn to powder under her pale hooves. 

Svedka. Is. So. So. SO.

So annoying. 

Each step has its own emphasis as she simmers internally. She wanted to be more like her sire, so noble and level headed, but Svedka made her CRAZY sometimes. UGH. If he would just listen to her maybe he wouldn't get into so much nonsense. 

The girl's lungs expand as she takes in the deepest breath she can, Tang said that helped you think better if you get angry, and reluctantly pulls her gaze away from the ground. 

If her lung's hadn't been full she would have gasped. The buckskin and cream filly had been heading to the creak her family liked to frequent, just to get a little space, and there she sees someone she had never noticed before. Someone pale like her brother and the same age too. Her anger melts away and she lets out her breath in a thin high whinny. 

Her vibrant blue eyes are full of curiosity as she approaches the colt. "I'm a twin!" Now that she is closer she replies to the words she just managed to catch. "But sometimes I wish I wasn't!" as soon as the words leave her mouth she regrets them, but not enough to take them back. They were true after all- sometimes she did wish she was an only child. 

you are my sunshine

I'm so excited for the three of them!
    @[Svedka] @[Smoak]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: keep a little fire burning; solace & svedka - by Solace - 08-17-2017, 04:45 PM