• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  antlers and horns and scales
    Don't be afraid when the night wolves cry,
    feast on their bones, suck the marrow dry.
    There’s an expression of excitement in the curve of that slender, dark body when she bends her neck and mouths the last crop of summer greenery. Life, so unrestrained and willful, lights those kobicha eyes and adds an air of ‘something else’ to her overall features that draws, with alarming alacrity, his own gaze in turn. Up and over the ridgeline that makes her mane and swooping down into the bout of her spine his eyes leave spotless trails; Longclaw hardly even notices that his breathing has taken a new tempo, or that his own lips have begun to curve taught as a bow.

Indulgence, on his part, and not exactly prudent.

Long, leonine flicks of his own legs have him moving in her direction and his body begins to tremble, - Patience! Patience now, not too quickly -  but he maintains until his approach at her shoulder comes close to uncomfortable. Here Longclaw stops, (as if merely pausing to admire something for close inspection) before vanquishing that tell-tale smile in order to speak to her. “Would you mind if I grazed here?” He queries, rather innocently despite the mark of youth having fled from his facial features. Breaching three he is already something of a remarkable stallion, in conformation and slight of attitude. “You seem to have found and cornered the best spot.”

The hint of a smirk relaxes his mouth. “I’m Longclaw.”
    Longclaw

ooc: No idea what her eye color is, I guessed brown but if I'm wrong let me know and I'll change it Smile
    [Image: sScEgld.png]

Messages In This Thread
    antlers and horns and scales - by Ajatar - 08-15-2017, 06:00 PM
    RE: antlers and horns and scales - by Longclaw - 08-16-2017, 09:17 AM
    RE: antlers and horns and scales - by Ajatar - 08-16-2017, 01:52 PM
    RE: antlers and horns and scales - by Longclaw - 08-17-2017, 10:51 AM
    RE: antlers and horns and scales - by Ajatar - 08-17-2017, 01:43 PM
    RE: antlers and horns and scales - by Longclaw - 08-17-2017, 02:55 PM
    RE: antlers and horns and scales - by Ajatar - 08-23-2017, 09:09 AM
    RE: antlers and horns and scales - by Longclaw - 08-24-2017, 09:18 AM
    RE: antlers and horns and scales - by Ajatar - 08-25-2017, 04:38 PM
    RE: antlers and horns and scales - by Longclaw - 08-28-2017, 11:30 AM