• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Dreams of You(Any)

-a quote goes here-

The black mare made her way through the Fields. Maybe she was looking for a home or for her daughter. She has no idea as to what she really wants. She had been thinking recently about her own dam to. She turned her attention to the field and smiled softly. She was one to roam around instead of setting down in one place. She was ready to find that one place and raise a family there.

*Rhynne

CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT
    & SATISFACTION BROUGHT HIM BACK
    Dahmer had missed Tephra more than he had even realized. The first part of winter by the River had been cold, unwelcoming, and far too snowy for the black beast. And then Ellyse had found him, had offered him a blessing that he'd never considered in his lifetime - a child. And a home, in Tephra, where he belonged. She was correct, as he knew she would be, and a large degree of happiness has been returned to our winged thoroughbred.

Offspring had even welcomed him back without hesitation, and now the blue-eyed stallion feels the need to thank Tephra's Overseer with more than just words. He doesn't usually venture to the Field unless it is summer (he much prefers the humid air of Tephra to the muddy, dewy Field springtime), but the winged thoroughbred is feeling particularly ambitious today and opts to venture to the Field in hopes of returning with a new member for his volcanic home. Rustling the winged appendages against his side, still unused, the icy blue eyes of Dahmer rove the contours of the Field until they land upon a lone mare, her red blaze and dark coat catching his gaze.

Amending his route to advance upon the black mare, Dahmer gifts her with a lopsided grin, his ears fluttering forward in their tousled bed. "Hello, beautiful. Are you lost?"
    Dahmer
    image © celestiene

@[Rhynne]

-a quote goes here-

The black mare continued on her way until a black winged stallion advanced towards her. She smiled at him and said "Hello sir. My name is Rhynne. I'm not lost but I'm just searching for something." Her red eyes took in the black stallions appearance. She had almost forgot to ask the stallion his name. "May I ask you for your name sir?" She asked.

*Rhynne

CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT
    Her smile is pleasant and Dahmer responds in kind, his own head tilted slightly to the side as she regards him. The black stallion offers an amused chuckle and the shake of his head, "I'm not quite sure you should call me 'sir'. It might go to my head," he jokes good-naturedly to Rhynne, his ears twitching as she responds to his inquiry. He had been the same when he first came to Beqanna - not lost, but still searching. He had been looking for his parents when he had arrived here, or anyone else from Azza, really, but he'd found none of them.

Instead, he'd found a new home and new life that he has come to love.

"My name is Dahmer, from the territory Tephra," he answers without hesitation, a bit of pride seeping into his voice. "Is there a way that I can help you find whatever you are searching for, miss Rhynne?" He offers a charming grin and the twinkle of his aqua blue eyes, dark tail flicking lazily across his hindquarters as he awaits the black mare's response.
    Dahmer
    image © celestiene

@[Rhynne]
    Rhynne said" It's a pleasure meeting you Dahmer. I am looking for a new place to call home. I'm not sure if you know where I could find my daughter Molotov.".  She scanned the area to see if there was anyone else around. She turned her attention back to the black stallion. She wasn't sure if the stallion knew her daughter but she had already asked him if he knew where she was.
    Gonna set this world on fire
    As she moved along the landscapes without constructive purpose, or care to have one honestly, she seeks something to entertain her.  Having caused havoc in Tephra recently and exhausting her King she needed fresh meat.  Flame-licked legs moved swiftly as always.  Life was too short to simply mosey around nonchalantly.  

That's when her auds catch the most beautiful of names... Molotov.  It was quite fetching wasn't it.  The way it rolls off the tongue with a slight whiskey burn.  But who could possibly have known her here... Not that greatness goes unnoticed and word does travel fast these days.  Onyx eyes scan the area in the direction of which her name was heard.  Casting her powers to find thoughts mulling about.  Ah yes, there I am.  How flattering to be in the thoughts of others... But who...

Her question lingers only until she spots the pair.  Knowing instantly who this was.  They bared the same contrasting demonic hues.  Though her mother's was no where near as dramatic.  Yes I said mother.  

Sliding to a stop just short of mowing the pair over she quickly straightens her towering frame.  Ruby lips upturned as always.  Looking over her mother with a judgemental glances.  Well look at what we have here... Mother, I thought you would be fly food by now. A slight chuckle rose from deep inside her chest as her attention shifts.  And who might you be?  Eyes cast over the dark winged creature that had been conversing with the mare.  He could be her father for all she knew...
    MOLOTOV
    CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT
    His ears twitch gently as Rhynne speaks and he contemplates where he had heard that name before. Molotov, his mind searches, curious if he'd heard someone in Tephra mention her in passing. He vaguely recalls being told about a telepath who had made herself a home within Hyaline, but had her name been Molotov? "Hmmm, well..." he begins to say, when a mental intrusion redirects his attention and draws his ears flat against the top of his skull. The voice invades his mind unbidden, speaking to him the way his own thoughts do, and the black beast pivots on his hindquarters to find the offender.

Mother, she says... or, well, thinks. Dahmer's ocean blue eyes find the approaching mare, noting the similarity in color between her and Rhynne. "You must be Molotov," he states with his ears still hidden in his tousled mane, though his tone is not unfriendly. "I am Dahmer, of Tephra."

His gaze turns back to Rhynne and he forces his ears forward once more, his easy-going demeanor returning as if he'd never been perturbed by the telepath in the first place. "I should be making my way back to Tephra soon. You are more than welcome to join if you'd like, Rhynne, if you don't plan on joining your daughter elsewhere."
    Dahmer
    image © celestiene

@[Rhynne] @[Molotov]

-a quote goes here-

The black mare smiled at the Stallion until her daughter approached. She sighed softly and said "I would love to join you on your way to Tephra. Molotov it is nice seeing you again." She saw the judgmental looks. She could feel the presence of someone trying to get into her mind. She chuckled softly at the comment her daughter said. The mare answered her daughter through their telepathic abilities Well love I'm not going anywhere soon. So don't be trying to kill me off just yet.

*Rhynne

Gonna set this world on fire
    Well don't look so excited to see me Mother, words reaching out to Rhynnes mind before turning to the stallion.  Onyx eyes scan over his perturbed expression.  Her own being entertained for the moment.  Yes I am Molotov.  It's nice to meet you Dahmer of Tephra, a slight cackle rose in her throat as she thought of the chaotic scene she had caused there.  The whiskey mare running blind and crashing to the ground in total confusion.  That had been a fun mind trick.  So mean... So Molotov. 

Then her thoughts were interrupted by another placing words in her mind and not her ears.  Guess that explains where her talent had come from.  Oh Mother, there be no need for killing you... She may be into mischief but death was not her forte.  Onyx eyes slid from Dahmer to meet her mother's.  Feeding her thoughts of the blinded mare of Tephra.  Her telling her to run for her life.  Then the demise of the mare.  You should accompany Dahmer there.  The land suits you well Mother.  

Her thoughts leave the onyx and ruby mare to move on to the black stallion.  Well Dahmer it has been a pleasure.  I must go now.  Things to see, others to banter... Lips pull into a cocky grin before she turns to head West.  
    MOLOTOV

FYI... When Molly was bred her mother had a weakness defect that lasted two BQ years I believe.  May be info in her breeding stats.  It's over by now but thus the weakness, thought dead, reference. Smile Maybe something you can play into Rhynnes character if wanted