• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'll never be as good as I'd like to be [Any]
    CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT
    & SATISFACTION BROUGHT HIM BACK
    Years have come and gone since Dahmer had been required to submit himself to a situation such as this one. He'd once met Amaterasu in Darkhaven and had pledged his allegiance to her father, Tabor, in order to acquire her for the Subway and its Army, and when one of his generals had grown fond of her, Dahmer had been at the brunt of his foul attitude over a simple lack of communication. Admittedly, this triangle between Ledger, Ellyse, and himself is more complicated (and more dangerous, with the addition of magical beings), but the anger that he has attempted to suppress up to this point still feels the same, hot and simmering.

Ledger grows more, his frame transforming into something unfamiliar, at least in respect to his coloration, but the bear's short snout and musky scent make Dahmer's fight-or-flight reaction kick into overdrive. His nostrils flare instinctively and he takes a stride backwards, his own dark wings unfurled as the bear sits back on its haunches, ready to turn and use the edge of their rocky plateau as his point of takeoff. Nevermind the fact that he's yet to use his feathered appendages.

With his ears still hidden in his dark tousled mane, the black beast glares into the hard golden eyes of bear-Ledger. He expects the question, and while the vast majority of him wants to tell the other stallion that the answer does not concern him, the black beast had made the decision to do what he could to move passed this hostile stalemate. "I do not love her," he offers grudgingly to the other, "But I cannot say that I do not have feelings for her. But what happened between Ellyse and I was a result of our mourning the end of different relationships, and nothing more."
    Dahmer
    image © celestiene

@[Ledger] ♥ You don't have to apologize! He's great!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'll never be as good as I'd like to be [Any] - by Dahmer - 07-30-2017, 08:51 AM
    RE: I'll never be as good as I'd like to be [Any] - by Dahmer - 08-19-2017, 05:00 PM
    RE: I'll never be as good as I'd like to be [Any] - by Dahmer - 09-04-2017, 12:18 PM