• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[M] curiosity killed the cat || ellyse
    Ellyse
    I'm the only one who will walk across a fire for you.
    it's only fear that makes you run, the demons that you're hiding from.
      The pale moonlight touches the surface of their skin – a vivid, lustrous gold and a soft, smooth obsidian – malleable metal pressed against a supple stone, yet but unmoving, unwavering – solidified. The soft light caresses his shoulder and the length of his neck, tangling itself within the tousled line of his unkempt tresses, haphazardly hanging against the surface of his skin. Gently, her teeth brush across where his pulse thrums the loudest, and with it, she draws a tendril of his mane between her teeth, tugging lightly.

And when his eyes meet with her, ice clashing with darkness, there are no unshed tears lingering there – the ache had faded away, as it would in time, her mind elsewhere as an electricity she had never expected to find within the shadow of his steady, searching gaze crackles between them, stirring a shiver down the length of her vertebrae. He is uncertain, but for only a moment, the hesitation fleeting as her body presses easily against his own with a need she had kept locked away.

There is fervor in his touch, but there is also something more – frustration, festering as his dark, whispered mouth presses against her skin, tasting the sunlight and sulfur that lay across her, draping like a cloak over the soft curves of her figure. Softly, the feathers along her broad, faded ivory wings bristle beneath the starlight sky, glimmering beneath the pale light as his teeth brush against her hip.

Perhaps we are still being foolish, he says quietly, his voice rough around the edges with desire, and it elicits a soft, quiet chuckle from within her chest, where her heart still beats raggedly, adrenaline surging through her veins as she presses her hip against his shoulder with a toss of her slender neck, glancing towards him with a coy smile, tugging at the corners of her mouth – only just illuminated by the bleak light of the moon.

”If we are,” she hums softly – just loud enough to be heard over the churning, rapidly pounding water of the river, which beats only just faster than her heart. ”our foolishness has gotten us this far.”

And then, her voice low and nearly a growl, ”I am not often reckless, Dahmer - but I want this – tonight, and I think that you do, too.”
    when all your promises are gone, I'm the only one.

@[Dahmer]

Messages In This Thread
    [M] curiosity killed the cat || ellyse - by Dahmer - 06-18-2017, 07:28 AM
    RE: curiosity killed the cat || ellyse - by Ellyse - 06-18-2017, 11:20 AM
    RE: curiosity killed the cat || ellyse - by Dahmer - 06-19-2017, 06:17 PM
    RE: curiosity killed the cat || ellyse - by Ellyse - 06-19-2017, 06:58 PM
    RE: curiosity killed the cat || ellyse - by Dahmer - 06-19-2017, 08:12 PM
    RE: curiosity killed the cat || ellyse - by Ellyse - 06-19-2017, 08:49 PM
    RE: [M] curiosity killed the cat || ellyse - by Dahmer - 06-19-2017, 09:29 PM
    RE: [M] curiosity killed the cat || ellyse - by Ellyse - 06-19-2017, 10:21 PM
    RE: [M] curiosity killed the cat || ellyse - by Dahmer - 06-23-2017, 08:42 PM
    RE: [M] curiosity killed the cat || ellyse - by Ellyse - 06-23-2017, 09:35 PM