• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  It Was Always You [Chemdog] -Mature-

» Innocence is always unsuspicious «

Damn him. Damn. him.

I was so mad at myself for doing this. It made my body physically shake with furry. I wanted to scream and throw my fully grown body down on the ground in a fully fledged fit as the babies do. I wanted nothing more than to convince myself that all of this, that the months of waiting meant nothing. That he meant nothing.

But I couldn’t, because he wasn’t.

I had waited months for him to come, months for him to be a man and stand up to his wrongs, his abandonment. I thought he would try to make things right. But I was left alone, wondering why he didn’t come, again. It was infuriating to be but in the position to be hanging on the ledge in someone else's control. And as much as I wanted it to be over it all to be done with him, I knew I wasn’t I knew from the moment I heard him in the this very place those months ago that I had never really been over him. The feelings were there again, immediately back to the surface burning beneath my skin, and I was a slave to them. Ultimately enslaved to him by these invisible bonds of emotion that drug me through the meadow, over the tall crisp grasses, and up the small rise to the the very clearing they had met so briefly before.

The sun was still below its peak in its daily arch across the sky, as it beat down on my bay coat. The red undertones more vibrant after months of sun bleaching. This little clearing where I walked away from him last was empty, its seclusion perfect for my needs as she intended to let loose on the black and white stallion. I called for him, and every single vibration of my vocal chords ensured me he would come from the seriousness of it all. I hated him for making me do this. I hated myself for letting him.

Damn him.

Vessel

Kimber x Nymphetamine

@[Chemdog]
    Thiago stood there, eating. As Thiago does. You see. That first foray into the meadow when he had decided to no longer eat tree bark was a pivotal moment in the black stallion's life. He had decided that a good diet and plenty of rest was what it meant to live a happy, healthy life. Hoppy life if anyone had anything to say about it. Thiago surely didnt. The Reckoning had taken everything from him.

And he loved it.

He was a normal man who lived in the forest and ate treebark and lived in a lean-to like a hippy. He may not act normal--a quirk he was willing to admit to himself, even if he hated it--but he looked normal, and that was all that mattered. The day that those fangs once again sprouted from his mouth would be one where he'd mourn. There would be weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth.

No, there really would. Thiago has been without fangs for so long he's not sure if he could handle having them back again. have you SEEN how sensitive his mouth can get? Talk about a freaking root canal. Anyway, so, he has decided to come out of his shell and be social! By way that means, having a somewhat normal diet that doesnt mean he chooses to eat based solely on his ability to meet new creatures. He has recently met a young girl with a really strange third eye. A beautiful creature who wasn't afraid to be strange... Giohde.

Le sigh.

Thiago just wanted to reach out and poke that third eye with an outstretched tongue, but he's pretty sure that'd be considered a bad touch, and so though he's thought about it on more than one occasion, he has managed to keep his tongue to himself. So romantic, don't you think?

It was not yet afternoon, and he had emerged from his lean-to looking as burly as ever--really, burrs were everywhere, knotted and mangled in his hair. Not a pleasant sight. So he's here eating, right? And there's this really pretty bay colored lady... standing there bristling. She looks angry. Really angry.

Thiago lifts his head and looks around. Raises an eyebrow with a grassblade in his mouth. She wasn't mad at him was she? What did he do? He looked back and forth, swallowed his food and backed away slowly.

Redheads are mean when they get angry.

He’d seen her come tromping in, his black body hidden among the tall seed-heads swaying in the breeze – the shadows swallowing him seamlessly. At some points he is invisible, you cannot find where the darkness of his body and umbrage of spring shadows embrace him, make him part of the environment. His teal eyes find her peeling through, her eyes lit with fire, her movements accented with rage. He smirked coolly to himself, his heart skipping and fluttering; he’ll have to go say something now. Avoidance of one’s problems is much harder when they come stomping by all hot and bothered, sexy-angry. He finishes his mouthful and quietly (as quiet as his big feet can be) plucks his way over the hill, following the path she made before him, the grass bent away from where she glided through seconds before. He scoops up her scent, lurching for a moment to soak in it before padding on to crest the small hump in the earth.

He doesn’t see the darker stallion backing away, or at least he does not notice that he is part of this particular interaction. Many bodies fall into the background in crowded places such as this, and this is one of those times, though he’d love to change the subject right now…

Vessel…” At first his voice creeps around from behind, he approaches her with his nose held out to touch her hip – he knows she won’t let him, but he cannot resist the compulsion to try anyhow. He puts himself at her shoulder, his body thicker, bigger, his mane dangling in the gentle breath of wind cutting between them. He doesn’t draw up an apology or anything at all, really, he just waits patiently for his lashing…perhaps it will be quick and they can move on to important things like overthrowing kingdoms and sexytime and fun shit like that.

c h e m d o g

in absentia luci, tenebrae vincunt

@[Vessel]

yay! i didn't realize @[Thiago] came to hang out :O
    Chemdog welcomes him to break the tension, fo sho xD

» Innocence is always unsuspicious «

I couldn't have made it any more clear the last time I saw him. Explain yourself. I deserve that much I know I do. But I was just so mad, I could curse at him until his ears fell off. That would teach him right? Not having ears would surely make him learn a lesson. But of course I didn't really want that, I wanted him to show up and start speaking- to say something anything. I needed him to really. I was in this place- stuck really- where I couldn't move on and couldn't go back. I was so engulfed in myself that I didn't realize I was throwing my tantrum next to another.

He was tall, black, or maybe dark bay it is hard to tell with the sun bleaching everything it touched. He stood still as I fumed about, his eyes slightly wide as he tried to determine the source of my anger. But when he lifted his head to back away the motion caught my eye and I stopped in my path, eyes darting to him ”Look I mean no harm, at least to you. But you might not want to stick around… I can't promise you civility for long.”  I pulled my face away  from the dark stallion not wanting to continue conversation, I’d surely regret something I would say, so best to just not interact. I watched the clouds pass overhead and tried to calm as I waited, But then I heard it from behind me, his voice, Chem had finally shown up. ”Vessel” I don’t turn, just allow one ear to flick back a sign of recognition. And of course I saw him reach towards me. His lips a grew close and I allowed it, until he was close enough and I struck out.  My right hind lifting high and then jutted out like a cannon. My hoof aimed at his shoulder. ”You lost that privilege Chem. Don’t think I’ll just melt like butter at your touch. I’m not some little girl anymore.”  Venom, my words felt like venom, though given Chem’s refusal to show up I doubted he would notice. I sigh heavily. Not sure If I want to rip into him more or just let it all go. Sure I was so very furious but it had been so exhausting holding all the animosity in.

I let Chem settle in next to me, his large black and white body looming over my right side. I had finished growing now really an average height for my mixed lines 15 odd hands and my frame had filled out after the birth of our son. I really wasn’t some little filly any more.  But the sigh ended and a silence grew between us, not comfortable… but not so terribly awkward that I felt I had to fill it. But maybe he would. Maybe he would speak.  But in that moment he didn’t, he just stood there.  I didn’t look at him. I don’t know why, I should have, I should have drilled my one dark eyes into his teal stained irises. Made him feel the depths of my emotion make him feel gravity of his actions, the size of the hole he left in her heart. ” What happened Chem? You missed it… you missed our, your son. Do you even know his name?” I looked up at him them searching for something, anything. I knew he couldn’t know the boy’s name, I hadn’t known it when he was born, It was until after that I decided. And by then Chem was gone, I tried to wait to name him so Chem and I could decide together but that was no good, as Chem didn’t come. So I had to name him without his sire’s input. I couldn’t sulk, I had to be strong because there wasn’t anyone to have my back. So I held his eyes, my voice soft but not meek; There was a layer of vulnerability in the admittance that came forth. Her tone unwavering in its truth, as if saying it allowed to him had released a weight she carried for years, ”You broke your Promise, Chem.” My voice fell heavily into the space, it sat there as it filled the space and lingered holding everything still. My eyes still held his, and my breath was held deep in my chest, though I was not aware i was holding it so tightly.

Mentally it was refreshing to say it to Chem, but that didn’t mean I wasn’t nervous. I was so aware of how he stood, of how he looked, any and changes from when I last saw him. From the moment I first realized he was back I knew there was something unsettled in my soul. THe feeling lingered buried deep in my heart. It thumped wildly against my ribs as I waited for Chem to say anything. I have never wished for Telepathy or Empathy more than I did now, for his teal eyes were only so telling in their expressions. Wait. I had to tell myself to wait, to give him a moment to explain. THe benefit of the doubt. Though my pride tells me he doesn’t deserve that, my heart (which always won out) said otherwise. So in those finite moments I wait, forced to over analyse the way his eyes flicked, or the way he breathed next to me. The effect he still had on me, even through the anger and the nerves.  

Vessel

Kimber x Nymphetamine

ooc: i'm so glad you are back <3
    THINGS TAKE A *MATURE* TURN, SO, YEAH... careful with virgin eyes.

She cuts through the light air with precision, poison on the tip of her tongue, licks of fire dancing in her burning eyes. And their son, his head drooped a bit, he did not know the boy’s name or even what he looks like – or if he’s alive. Leaving had not been part of the plan when he had convinced the bay girl to come away with him, to let him violate her as he did, as he longs to do again. He reaches out again to touch her even though a knot stings in his shoulder where she struck him before. He says nothing, only bending his ears back to listen, his expression contorted with building irritation and guilt. 

He certainly does not like to be whipped, even if she’s right, and within him a monster claws at the edges of his resolve. His nerves tingle, his jaws clenching, his tail slashing to release the sparking energy. You broke your promise…I KNOW.” His voice booms, his eyes cast away from her at first but he cannot rein it in any longer and his eyes pin to her. “The world does not give a fuck about promises Vessel – I will not explain this to you.” He growls, nostrils wide, rage brimming his teal stare. “It was not a voluntary thing, leaving you, it could not have been helped and you’ll have to live with it – but you’re not leaving me while I’m still here, so stop.” He reaches out and lays a bite, hard enough to pinch but not enough to break the skin. It calms him to bite her and his tail violently slashes, he bites her a again and a little bit once more, softer. It makes old things within him stir, a primal want, need, to thrust himself onto her and have her as he did before. To prove to her that she is indeed belongs with him, maybe even to him. 

He will not rape her, but she may need to do a little fighting if she is not willing. He bites, some gentle, some intending to pull her toward him and eventually nestle her beneath his belly. It is not the season for such a thing, or even the place, right here in front of everyone walking about. These things have never stopped the painted stallion from having something, someone, he wants. Chem doesn’t think of how she’ll probably kick and bite him away, to which he would surely yield (I think), he only thinks of his want, his hunger.

Rage. Arousal. Love? 

c h e m d o g

in absentia luci, tenebrae vincunt

@[Vessel] sorry he got a little...intense at the end there, couldn't stop it XD
    __

edit: if you wanna let this thread stop where it is, assume he raped her (with love) and just skulked off in shame
    he's in hyaline, she can know that and ffind him or he can hunt her down - PM me <33