• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Bring out your dead [Open to those of dark heart or easy to break]

Delicate things are pretty - cute, even,
    but you are not delicate.
    You are wild and lewd and unpredictable.
    You are breathtaking.
    You are beautiful.

The sharp snap of the collar clicking closed around my neck brings reality abruptly into focus. The panic recedes as everything distills into razor sharp focus. I freeze, my slow, backwards slink halted in mid air as my amber gaze jumps to the beastly creature who had snapped the chains into place around my gold and white neck.

Oh my god, how dare he. This is so far beyond rude it’s almost incomprehensible. But just as I am spluttering about for words, the pale stallion’s comment registers. My entire body stiffens as my unusual gaze hardens into a glare, the piercing lines fixing upon that brutish lug. “And I wonder what would happen if you had no eyes,” I spit at him before I can rethink the wisdom of my words.

To be honest, had I thought about it a bit more, I might have a been a bit less, er, harsh. Or not spoken at all, really. But at the moment, I don’t really care. I’m spitting mad, and this rude oaf had seen fit to make absolutely horrid suggestions about my eyes. They’re my eyes, not yours. Back off bitch.

And really, on top of everything else. I mean, I’ve already got a collar around my neck for god only knows what purpose. Clearly that big ugly creature is trying to kidnap me. For what reason, I have no clue, but it really can’t be anything good. No one seems to want to tell me a thing. And then there’s the creepy stalker, and the big mouth kid on top of it all. I mean, seriously, can’t a girl catch a break?

I just want to go home. Well, not even home necessarily, just the hell away from here.

Giohde

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Bring out your dead [Open to those of dark heart or easy to break] - by Giohde - 06-29-2017, 10:47 PM