• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Bring out your dead [Open to those of dark heart or easy to break]
    And just like that, Deimos knew that he had found someone who was willing to pay the way in blood and bone to make the dark happen and rise again. The man himself did not have the stomach for leading--it was never something he wanted. One never has enough time for murder when there is so much political bullshit to wade through. His way was the sword, as it always would be. General. Warmonger.

But never leader or King.

With a grim smile, the reptilian Deimos reaches towards Giohde again, hissing as his tongue slinks down her flank, tasting her skin. "I think she'll do nicely, don't you, Longclaw?" Ouija still hung out in the outskirts, panting and frothing at the mouth for a game that he could find. Dangerous one, that. Uncontrollable.

With nary a thought, a black collar comes clamping around both their necks--Ouija's and Giohde's. Speaking into the mind of the madman, he whispers sweetnothings that he knows will please the clown--Deimos' own personal mannequin. His plaything. I promise you a game, pet. But you must behave. You must be good. Wouldn't want to burn more black spots on you, would we?

"This little innocent thing could come in handy," he says to the white ghost, a leering eye that burns against her. Longclaw's entrance had been quiet, like the wolf he had been raised to be, and he looked at him with a satisfied smirk before placing his focus back on the winged stallion. "I lost my boredom when you came to town, smelling like your ass of a father. But make no mistake boy... Unlike that one with the spots... I am no puppet. You double cross me, and I will kill you."

He burns... yearns to take back power in the way that he knows best. By bathing in blood. This whole mess of pissing off fairies and running away to the wasteland... it was the coward's way.

"So, what did you have in mind, Ghost?"
    DEIMOS
    cry ‘havoc’ and let slip the dogs of war…
    HTML by Call

ooc: Essentially, Deimos kidnapped Giohde. Both she and Ouija have collars on to keep them under control. Essentially, he believes Ouija is capable of absolutely gruesome talent and he wants to harness it, but he wants to control it first and foremost. And Giohde... well, she's fun to toy with. However, if @[Neo] or @[insane] aren't on board with this, let me know and I will edit my post <3

Longclaw

Naturally, the white stallion retaliates, but Longclaw only struggles to smother an eat-shit smile while Deimos ties up the business. As calm as the pale horse had attempted to remain, those glaring red eyes of his made no mistake when they landed on Longclaw’s attractive forehead. The young wolf stifles his grin with the knowledge he’s garnered from this single interaction, flicks an ear behind him, and listens to the metallic finality of the magical collars as they snap together. “The God’s must’ve seen fit to give them life for some purpose, I suppose.” He shrugs in reply to his dark instructor.

As if by their own design, Longclaw’s seafoam-painted gaze drifts back to where the mare-of-many-colors has been entrapped. He understands that he should feel pity for her, given the situation she’s tangled herself up in, but the emotion simply cannot touch his heart. The iridescent horse tries as he might, pictures his sister in a similar situation, his mother, anyone - but there’s already a blue-black poison flooding the chambers of that organ. Pity no longer lives there, she’s void and null.

He swallows, (a dry, uninterested sort of action) before turning his attentions respectively back to where they began. The question is poised for a reply; Deimos is clearly patient enough to assume the red-eyed freak would have reason for all of this empty banter, but Longclaw is doubtful. Time is a precious commodity, after all, and this falsely pompous mouth-breather has done nothing but waste theirs.

One-Half contract between Wyrm and Heartfire

[Image: sScEgld.png]

Her mind is frazzled, the whites of her eyes exposed as she rolls them to and fro. Looking for an escape. He sighs, she’s lost to him. The panic has already set in. He watches the heavy collar settle across her neck, hear’s the echoing snap as another closes on the watcher in the shadows. A faint smile playing across his lips, perhaps all was not lost. This was much more what he had in mind. There is hope for them yet.

”I wonder what would happen if she only had two eyes…” He hypothetically asks to nobody in particular, just a little suggestion that hangs in the air. Ready to be plucked by whoever was willing to find out. Deimos it seems has calmed some towards him and better yet, he is willing to come along for the ride. ”No need to rile yourself my good man, I’m quite aware of what you can do.” He calmly replies, red iris's smoldering as he eyes their new captive.

He won’t bother with empty promises or brash threats. While power is key in raising up a new life in this new world, the white wolf is much more subtle when it comes to killing, pillaging, plundering. Why get your hands dirty when there are so many who are much more willing to do so? If needed he was not above doing so for the cause, the memory of cracking bones and translucent webbed skin in his mouth, but he was much more for politics. For schemes. It gives one a chance to carve some time out, explore more interesting matters. Leading the pack will allow him a chance to spread his grasp father, wider. In ways he had never been able to before.

He’s been at the side of plenty of Kings and Queens to see what works and what doesn’t. He is like a chameleon, adapting to each one. Quietly prodding and suggesting. It would be so much easier to just hold the reins. That’s all he cares for. Not the titles or the respect or even the woman, he took those regardless if they were willing or not. No, he just wants to watch the world burn and see what happens in the aftermath. Discover through sinew, blood, and guts what made them what they were. If he was successful, he would discover the source of their power. The meaning of life. That’s what this is all about you see.

”What did you have in mind, Ghost?” He pauses, considering the few horses before him. ”Take a look” A smooth invitation to invite Deimos to invade his mind. It doesn’t bother him. He would rather just the black monster be privy to his plans anyways, seeing how he had such high hopes for the role he might play. Executioner. Dungeon Master. He would need an expert assistant to help carry out these scientific experiments, one that could temper with time and energy. As for the others, they would have to wait and see. It would be good for the young one, so impertinent and impatient. Todays youth were like that and if Gryffen will teach him anything, it will be that patience is a virtue.

Gryffen
    - - - - -
    The Big Bad Wolf

Deimos is invited to rifle through Gryffen's head (since spink already knows what I'm trying to do). Basically we are waiting for July 1st to get some things figured out so in the meantime just be patient. If anyone wants to try and convert more people to the cause please do so. It's all intrigue and mystery for now but willing and unwilling captives will do nicely.  =)

Delicate things are pretty - cute, even,
    but you are not delicate.
    You are wild and lewd and unpredictable.
    You are breathtaking.
    You are beautiful.

The sharp snap of the collar clicking closed around my neck brings reality abruptly into focus. The panic recedes as everything distills into razor sharp focus. I freeze, my slow, backwards slink halted in mid air as my amber gaze jumps to the beastly creature who had snapped the chains into place around my gold and white neck.

Oh my god, how dare he. This is so far beyond rude it’s almost incomprehensible. But just as I am spluttering about for words, the pale stallion’s comment registers. My entire body stiffens as my unusual gaze hardens into a glare, the piercing lines fixing upon that brutish lug. “And I wonder what would happen if you had no eyes,” I spit at him before I can rethink the wisdom of my words.

To be honest, had I thought about it a bit more, I might have a been a bit less, er, harsh. Or not spoken at all, really. But at the moment, I don’t really care. I’m spitting mad, and this rude oaf had seen fit to make absolutely horrid suggestions about my eyes. They’re my eyes, not yours. Back off bitch.

And really, on top of everything else. I mean, I’ve already got a collar around my neck for god only knows what purpose. Clearly that big ugly creature is trying to kidnap me. For what reason, I have no clue, but it really can’t be anything good. No one seems to want to tell me a thing. And then there’s the creepy stalker, and the big mouth kid on top of it all. I mean, seriously, can’t a girl catch a break?

I just want to go home. Well, not even home necessarily, just the hell away from here.

Giohde

THANA.
    (as black as your soul)
      She is quiet.
      She is restless.

She is one with the shadows – isolated, still, with shallow breath and a steady beating heart. The darkness has shrouded her from their vision, and she is no fool – following the gentle caress of the wayward wind to conceal her presence. Silently, she is listening – testosterone is surging through the clearing, and the corner of her mouth rises, pulling into a wry smile.

Those of the weaker sex often craved power, and would go to any length to obtain it, and such was no exception. The air is crackling with the electricity of magic, exuding from the broad, obsidian carcass who is snarling to another (he is formidable, Deimos, and it stirs an excitement deep within – causes her skin to tingle and her heart to thrust raggedly against the tight confinement of her chest).

There is a tender thing, caught in the clutches of where she clearly does not belong – a beauty, with delicate curves and a soft, pliable heart (she can almost hear it echoing its rhythmic beat; almost) – and an unusual third eye. At last, she is drawn away from the shade – she, herself, is a silhouette of cobalt and obsidian with a gleaming two-toned gaze – one a dismal, dreary gray, and one a deep, endless abyss of black. She is not wary; quite the opposite – she moves forward with self-assurance and poise, a fleeting glance given to each of those lumbering around in the clearing (useless, with nothing to show but biting, scathing words – a typical game of penile comparison - whose is bigger?).

Gently, she presses her shoulder against the rounded curve of Giohde’s hip, raking her teeth gently across her spine – tasting the remnants of sweat across her skin; feeling her tremble under her tongue – terrified, uncertain. She can nearly feel her fear seeping through her skin, and it stirs a giddiness in her wildly pounding heart.

”Ooh, she is a little spitfire,” she croons, casting a glance towards Deimos, and then to Gryffen, amusement laced into every carefully constructed word. ”she could be useful.”

Quietly, she touches her cheek to the strong, heavily muscled line of Deimos’ shoulder, sliding the length of her slender, curvaceous body against his own, while behind her, there is a stirring – a crackling; a rumbling from within the ground. There is a snap and a plucking of each grounded root from a single, towering oak – and with a simple toss of her neck, it is torn from the ground, leaving a gaping, concave hole where it once stood proud.

Her gaze searches for the searing, burning crimson of Gryffen’s own, as the levitating tree is thrown deeper into the thicket, reverberating through the densely packed soil with a thud.

”And maybe, I could be too. Thana.”

Just as he slinked to their broken circle, that consumed his treasure, the black beastie shackled her.  Iron snapped around her neck and his darkened heart boiled.  If not for the sizeable weight against his own flesh he may not have noticed the same clank as he swung his head.  Crimson eyes seethed upon the monster.  He hissed violently, "What the fuck kind of game is this?! Im not a puppet... Hell why don't you just shove your hoof up my ass while you're at it." He was about to launch forwards in a lashing attack when he quickly compiled his thoughts... I was kidding... Buddy. He was back pedaling quickly, a joking chuckle crossed his lips.  Aiming to nudge his good pal on the shoulder... Great suggestion idiot! Obviously he has powers much greater than anything you could come up with...

He had a pep talk to himself as the others continued to chat.  Their topic of discussion the slighter of his worries at this point.  He was, or they were, pets to their plot and nothing good ever came from being a dog on a leash...

An attempt to rectify the situation came to mind as the ghost spoke of removing the gem from his treasures forehead.  She was slinking backwards in disbelief but in the next moment suggesting the ghost would look grander with none.  A cackle arose from deep within him.  She was a feisty one, he liked feisty. Slipping along side her brightly colored frame to stand between the ghost and the girl.  Slick voice chimed in, "Now, now now... Can't we all just play nice?"

It didn't take long for another new face to gather around.  It was a tad overwhelming, especially when you were the pawn in an unexplained game.  His crimson gaze shifted as she made her entrance, rather dramatic if you ask me.  His eyes rolled slightly as he awaited for something clever.  As he expected nothing much was added to the gathering but a name, a body and a power.  With so many personalities lumbering about something was sure to go horribly wrong... At the thought a grin curled his lips, a new fire within his eye.

Something horribly wrong

OUIJA

Wanna Play a Game?

@[Gryffen] @[Deimos] @[Longclaw] @[Thana]