• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran // heartfire, any
    She spun the stars on her fingernails
    Nayl is just as observant, just as keen. Her fiery eyes constantly drink in the scenery, measuring the changes of wind, scents, and company. With the world so humbled by the faeries, she can’t help but wonder when there will be another outcry, another rebellion.

A fleeting memory crosses her mind.
    Pangeans, trickling together, lost and dazed. They were deciding on a leader to follow as he paraded the idea of taking over. Nayl crushed that meeting, laughed at their miniscule attempt. That man – the self-proclaimed ring leader – acknowledged who she was and how powerful she has become. He wondered why Nayl wished them luck on their endeavors, and she merely assured that it’s because they would have to face her should they pursue their feeble dreams.

It won’t be long until there are more like him, more dreamers that want to take what she already has.

This is why she is so vigilant. Her gaze dances from the stranger to Heartfire then back. Nayl almost calls to her son, but remembers how she abandoned him at the Lake so that he may learn and strengthen himself. The pit in her heart for his absence weighs her down, but doesn’t stop her from joining the pair on the shoreline.

”It would be a wise decision,” she adds shortly after Heartfire, a smug grin crossing her lips, ”considering Nerine already controls two other kingdoms.” They are strengthening, day by day, month by month. Soon, she hopes, they will have control over more than just Sylva and Hyaline. One day. ”I’m Nayl,” she continues, ”the Queen.” As though no one knows her by now.

Nayl
    covet and myrina's creation

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran // heartfire, any - by Nayl - 06-15-2017, 09:48 PM