• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

as if a glass could contain the sea; any
    I'm gonna set this world on fire
    There I was just minding my own damn business in this new land the golden boy had led me to... Or his mind led me to... When what do I see? His golden scales shimmering under the light of a midday sun thru wisteria branches. Those were his favorite you know.  He had shown me his favorite spot upon arriving in his homeland.  Nestled near the crystalline lake just over yonder.  He was the dragon king after all and duty had called him away.  She had not minded and his thoughts were true so he had left her to her own vices... Bad fucking idea!

Onyx eyes watched as he moved along another path, opposite the direction he had left in.  Her head cocked as she cast her powers forward... Digging into his pretty little head to find a stallion on the fore front.  With a twitch of her ears she suppressed any interest as this newcomer concerned her little.  Continuing down an unmarked trail to the lake to satisfy a need of her own... water.

Reaching the waters edge she had just started to enjoy a sip of the refreshing liquid when a call pierced the air.  Her two toned faced rose sharply as ears swiveled in the direction of such a racket... Who the... Not being a party pooper she decided to head towards the noise.  It hadn't taken long before it became noises... Her talents floated upon the brain waves of others constantly and to her amusement... this was one not to miss.

She kept concealed rather easily. The trio interacting and oblivious to the world still spinning outside their threesome.  She couldn't help but giggle at the insecurity of not one but both stallions.  Clearly they each knew her but nothing about the other... Oh this WILL be entertaining.

Kicking up her dainty red hooves in a fancy two beat prance, she decided to join them.  Tossing her muzzle skywards than tucking it sharply to her chest.  Sliding up quickly besides Amet, Hi Boys... A devious smirk twisted upon her ruby lips, Tang is it... Quite the admirers you got here.  Wink flashed Tangs way as she nudged Amets scaled hip with her own.  I hear you've come a long way, Warrick.  Tephra was it? You describe it quite beautifully... But not as beautifully as you do Tang.  She pauses for a moment hoping to catch the faint pink of blush upon his auburn cheeks.  Her eyes thirsting to see Amets reaction as well.  Smitten by the gold and cream girl he was but she could see where this was going.  A connection these two had that they may be able to hide from most...

Attention averts to Tang now as she dabbles a little deeper, With such a handsome stud in Tephra what keeps you in Hyaline?  One who clearly adores you... Quick glance falls upon Amets face to gauge his reaction as well.  A quiet chuckle releases from her lips...

MOLOTOV

Ooc: Her thoughts are heard by all three... *Bows* XD

Messages In This Thread
    RE: as if a glass could contain the sea; any - by Molotov - 06-12-2017, 10:08 PM