• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I need no sympathy; ALL PANGEA PONIES

Don't get too close

His kind words fell short as the young mare dipped and beelined for the covering.  He himself darted backwards as his father snapped at him.  Harsh words as always.  Facial features twisted in an angered display as he protested, "What?! I can't talk to anyone now?" Barely a minute passed and a smokey grey mare appeared.  Instantly his father's attention switched and he was free...

Turning 90 degrees he left his father to his new toy.  Not having the care nor patience to see it play out.  Coming up upon the area where the mare had disappeared he figured on his way out he could at least apologize.  Silver curtain hung loosely upon his neck as his head lowered.  Finding the exact location she had crossed into easily.  "Hello..." He called out again.  Maybe she had vanished.  His blue eyes scanned the area not immediately seeing anyone.  Oh well, maybe they would meet again.  He turned to the north and ventured on.  He would need to find his family a new home...  

Imperial

Ooc: finishing Imperials appearance here also.  If Rhae wants to run into him sometime you are more than welcome to Smile

Messages In This Thread
    I need no sympathy; ALL PANGEA PONIES - by Waylan - 05-16-2017, 09:53 PM
    RE: I need no sympathy; ALL PANGEA PONIES - by Imperial - 05-24-2017, 07:18 PM