• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I need no sympathy; ALL PANGEA PONIES
    DESPAYR
    At Night she Walks the Beaches...
    Stallions, shake a tail at them and they start drooling. Whatever... Be that way.  A scowl of disgust forms upon her delicate face as he comes at her.  Knocking into her heavied body.  With YOUR child I might add.  If she was capable of spitting she probably would have.  Instead her tail flicks in irritation, ears pressed flat.  Two toned eyes pinned on him, dismissing the scared fawn scuttling about.  Her vocals hiss as she steps towards them again, "Good luck with THAT." Eyes darted to the meek one seemingly scared of her own shadow.  Almost brushing into the blonde again as she walks past and away.  

She notes her son, their son, fast approaching and dismisses him with a nod.  Her backside all that were seen by the others that approached soon after she departed...
    artsfon stock photos

Ooc: just finishing her presence here.  She doesn't play well with others ;p

Messages In This Thread
    I need no sympathy; ALL PANGEA PONIES - by Waylan - 05-16-2017, 09:53 PM
    RE: I need no sympathy; ALL PANGEA PONIES - by Despayr - 05-24-2017, 06:55 PM