• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I need no sympathy; ALL PANGEA PONIES

Don't get too close

He hadn't been far.  Not far enough to hear the moans of the lands swallowing itself.  The haunting screams of those that had parished at their hands and the rejoicing of those who wished them dead.  Mother was his fore most thought...

Gathering himself quickly he raced to the border.  Stopping upon a cliff that overlooked the now tattered lands.  Nothing was familiar about the kingdom.  Icey blue eyes scanned the area waiting to see her figure.  Had she parished as so many before her had?  No... That could not be.  Without another moments thought he raced off.  Muzzle to the ground as he searched for her scent like a hound.  Ivory legs moved gracefully along the borders.  The lands had shifted more than he knew the farther he traveled...

Suddenly upon the breeze he caught scent of another... His heart quickened as he recognized it but it was not his mother.  If she was alive though she would have followed him... His Father.  Cautiously he followed his scent.  The trail seemed to be a few hours old but he was unsure.  Blue eyes vigilant for anything of danger as he moved quickly.  The woodlands were becoming thick and wrapped him in an eery darkness.  Stopping suddenly as his ears swiveled, catching familiar tones upon the breeze.  His Father's voice was calling to 'them'.  He listened for a moment more before noting another's voice... A soft voice.  Much too soft for Pangea.  He neared curiously to the edge of the treeline.  Noting his Father and another at his side, not his mother.  Head cocked inquisitively.  Soon another approached from the far side with a whole lot of haste... Mother.  He smiled a tiny smile at seeing her alive.  Watching as she curled around Father and snapped at the other mare.  She was not one to mess with when she was in a mood...

Deciding to join them he stepped from the treeline.  He had grown a bit since last being in Pangea.  His legs longer, chest wider, head broader.  Approaching from the side his mother was now on and the other mare was chased from his stride lengthened.  His slight smile not having left his maw.  His blue eyes shifted to the mare he had not met yet.  Slowly nearing he had a soft expression that would not be expected of his lineage.  His voice did not have a hiss as his Father's but a gentle hum as he greeted her, "Hello. I'm Imperial.  I don't believe we have met." His gaze shifted to his parents briefly then back upon the other... 

Imperial

Messages In This Thread
    I need no sympathy; ALL PANGEA PONIES - by Waylan - 05-16-2017, 09:53 PM
    RE: I need no sympathy; ALL PANGEA PONIES - by Imperial - 05-17-2017, 09:21 AM