• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i will show you fear in a handful of dust -- any

every pearl is a lynx, is a girl
    sweet like harmony made into flesh

They were so young still, fragile, made of dew and spider-webs as all children are in their first year. The bay stallion, hardly that (due to age), came by as if Sno is a ghost. This she does not take offense to and steps backward as the pair embrace at her feet and the larger metallic bay proceeds.

"Do you... do you know any healers?" When he addresses her she feels a cold chill run through her warm veins. She is of no help in that regard and she can only shake her head in sorrowful silence. Her eyes flutter and refocus, their blue catching the light like deep ocean water, still and calm. She draws in a deep breath and watches the sister try once again to make her brother get onto his feet. This situation was somehow growing worse even with another, older sibling present. Sno takes another deep calculative breath, exhaling and propping her wings out – she’s preparing for flight.

I’ll search for a healer. I’ll try my best to return quickly..” She locks eyes with the eldest of them before turning to get a running start and lifting off into the sunlight. She will soar within a few mile radius and announce her need for a healer in hopes that there is one nearby. Her stomach twists and her heart throbs, she worries for them, for the little weak one. What if she returns with no one? What if there is no help? She swallows hard and pinches her cloven feet to her chest, diving into the stream of wind roiling across the tree tops. She is determined to find someone, anyone who can possibly help…

@[Sakir] @[Iset] @[Amet]

so she's off to try and find someone! if no one pops up by the time it's her turn she will return empty handed :>
    it's a marvelous night for a moondance..

[Image: iawIsA4.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i will show you fear in a handful of dust -- any - by Snowphish - 05-21-2017, 02:53 PM