• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  drivin with my eyes closed; diz
    dovev

Mmm. He didn't want to wake. Not with that special scent he knew so well surrounding him, that soothed him and steadied his heartbeat. Or sometimes sent it into chaos. Fucking delightful chaos. And the warmth at his back, her body running so hot in her condition. This was good. So good.

A soft tap at his back finally roused him enough to drift a heavy eyelid open. He listened to her breathing, slow and steady in peaceful sleep, and he quirked a small smile. So carefully, he lifted his head and curled his neck, placing a soft kiss on her nose at his shoulder, then rolled himself around to face her, letting her head drift and resettle on the ground in her sleep. When did she get beautiful, again? He couldn't remember. It was strange to think how strongly he'd once despised her, so fiercely resented her presence.

He'd fucked things up real good this time, hadn't he?
    So good.

His gaze trailed slowly down her body, amused at how much she'd changed in such a short time. Or, what felt like a short time. Geez, she was fucking huge. She hadn't really been showing much when they'd been together, enough that he'd been surprised at her admission that she was pregnant. He wasn't there for Cerva's pregnancy, didn't know any signs to look for or what it was like for her at all, so he'd only thought Dizzy had been eating too much. Well, she had been, but to feed more than just herself.

The skin at her belly tightened with a little punch from the inside and his eyes lit up. Ahh, so it was you poking me, you little bastard. He lifted his head again and so gently pressed his brow against her, trying not to wake her. He wasn't sure how long he waited there like that before it came again, squarely on the bridge of his nose. A broad grin stretched wide as he pulled back to look, as if he'd see a kid there and not that beautiful wall protecting it. Feisty little rat, aren't you? Definitely Zor's kid. Hah, nah. Definitely Dizzy's.

As if it could hear his thoughts, the punk jabbed again at her. He chuckled quietly and rested his face against her once more. Stop it, you're gonna hurt that sexy mom of yours. I can't have that, you know. His hair tangled against her skin as he turned his head and rubbed his cheek into her, opening his eyes to see her watching him. A boyish grin split his lips and he might have blushed sheepishly just a little. Oops, mommy's awake. Bye now, kid.

He immediately drifted to her, crawling a little closer to touch a soft kiss to her neck. Just a little higher up received another one, and further another one. Hi, baby, he murmured with a smile, setting the next kiss to her jaw. He teased at the soft flesh beside it, giving a light tug with his teeth before pulling back to look at her.

How are you feeling?

He still hadn't heard more about Zoryn, yet. Maybe that was good news. But he wouldn't ask, didn't want to chance that it wasn't all good. He couldn't imagine the bastard just accepted this and was okay with it. Just them, today. Just him and Dizzy.

Cheers to the end, the bittersweet
    You have my dreams and all of me

Messages In This Thread
    drivin with my eyes closed; diz - by Dovev - 04-20-2017, 12:29 PM
    RE: drivin with my eyes closed; diz - by Dovev - 05-19-2017, 03:16 PM