• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Looking for the one
    Nyryn's lips tweaked a little into a smooth smile but it appeared more like a smirk; perhaps the steed was not expecting such an entrance, she forgot sometimes that not everyone in the world had wings, let alone flew on the air currants. He stammered a little and she gave her wings a gentle ruffle, the pesky snow was still falling in dribs and drabs and was peppering her dark blue body with a dusting of white. He was nervous, it made her snort, made her mind tick over with all the possible witty and sarcastic comebacks, but instead she made a realisation. The reason she was alone? probably her attitude. she flicked her tail, it glided over her loins, her flanks in a lazy way.

"Nervous, a strapping steed like you? I could never believe it." she chuckled, it came out in clouds of frosty white as she decided to take another few steps to the side, watching him with her blue eye as he curiously looked at her wings. she demonstrated a little, always a bit dramatic. The black wings stretched out, not fully, but just to see the tufty feathers in their true light; a bit moth-eaten in places and torn from her many ventures in the sky, but they still did the trick.

"A Queen?" a proverbial brow rose and she ruffled her wings back, closer to her bodice. "Rather forward aren't you? You'd have any old floozy running at you with those sorts of words." she paused, tilted her head a little to one side and curiously took him in again. Be nice. Be gentle. Nyryn remembered to hold herself a little better.

"A curse, a blessing. I'm not sure which to take them as, but they are mine. I was born with them" The mare answers, listening with twitching black tipped ears as he asked for her name. Names, already? This was possibly the longest conversation the winged mare has had in her existence, which didn't result in one of the parties running, or flying off -- mostly being her.

"Nyryn. I'm Nyryn."

NYRYN;
    charon x locket
    immortal & winged
    into the endless grey
    Sincerely, 
    Nyryn

Messages In This Thread
    Looking for the one - by Aziz - 05-28-2015, 10:40 AM
    RE: Looking for the one - by Nyryn - 05-28-2015, 12:24 PM
    RE: Looking for the one - by Aziz - 05-28-2015, 12:33 PM
    RE: Looking for the one - by Nyryn - 05-28-2015, 12:45 PM