• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Myleena
    Myleena walked through the pine trees surrounding the area, ready to attack anyone dumb enough to come near her, for she was not afraid to hurt others for her own personal gain. The rich black soil under her hooves crumbled away. She always had to look out for her own back here, and hers was really threatened by a horse named Liana.
    Myleena walked to this clearing surrounded by trees, she had been hiding there for several weeks without Liana finding her, so regularly hid there.
    Liana had been tracking Myleena's scent for hours with no luck. Her nose lead her to a place with lots of trees and grass, but no Myleena. "Shoot, she tricked me again!" Liana complained, taking another whiff just to be certain.
    Francess8/TheEvilHorse,

Welcome to Beqanna! I want to clarify a few things before you continue to play.

First of all, you need to pick a single Out Of Character name. You joined Myleena using the ooc name TheEvilHorse but joined Liana using the name Francess8. Which name would you prefer?

Secondly, while Myleena may have one trait as your first character, you are limited to wings, a horn, or immortality. Dark Magic is not a trait she can have without a plot and owner permission.

Thirdly, despite our wide array of mythical abilities, Beqanna is still a semi-realistic game. This means that horses do not carry daggers, pluck birds, and/or sell feathers.

If you have any questions about anything above or about anything else, please feel free to ask on the Questions and Suggestions board or to PM myself or any other officer/owner. And again, Welcome to Beqanna!
    Francess8, and okay, I will fix this
    Myleena had been doubling over her tracks and making tricks with them, but knew she had to keep finding a new hiding spot if she wanted to live ( she didn't fancy meeting a horse that can turn into an angel). A snap from a nearby tree told her she was not alone.
    Liana had seen that the smell trail was tricked, so she had decided to skip the exact trail, and stayed out of it in till she reached the end of it. "Perfect" Liana said, looking at a tree protected clearing doused with Myleena's scent of fear and self pity. "Show yourself Myleena, I know you are there" Liana challenged.
    Myleena heard Liana's challenge, but didn't step out, she had to come in so Myleena could get close enough to her so she could have the advantage of knowing this area. "If you want to see me, come in yourself" Myleena said, getting ready to attack when Liana went into the clearing
    "You think I am dumb enough to come into that clearing?" Liana said, anger in her voice. She paced, waiting for Myleena to come out.
    Myleena hesitantly stepped out, ready to run back in if needed. She saw Liana, and a wave of hatred burned through her soul, Liana had gotten everything, being a hero's daughter after all. But Myleena had gotten nothing but pain in her life, and bad luck, not to mention no one liked her.