• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm in the details with the devil [team purplehiney]
    Tensions were escalating the longer Arestor watched his father assert himself as the new ruler of the land. The land's current rulers and their followers didn't seem too keen on giving it up. Arestor didn't blame them, it was the appropriate response to those who potentially threatened their way of life. The greying stallion was sure that his father only wanted the title of being the ruler of the land they stood on with none of the responsibility that came with it. Well... fifty percent sure. Arestor didn't really understand his father, or his mother for that matter, most of the time but he did as much as he could to do his family proud growing up.

Arestor stayed behind the group, preparing himself mentally for what was about to happen. Or at least what could happen. He hoped it wouldn't come to that. When they came to the shores, it was the grullo dun that had really caught his attention. He lifted his head, trying to get a good look of her. She was different, a new sight to see above all the feathers and horns that had surrounded him all his life. Just because she didn't bear any wings or horns it didn't mean she was plain. The fury that exuded from her was just that more enticing.

"We bring the promise of eternal peace." Arestor piped up, looking more at the grullo mare than anyone else. "If we truly wanted to cause violence we would have attacked by now." he added, his voice calm and as soothing as he could make it. "But we will defend ourselves if need be, you should hear us out first at the very least." Arestor said as he turned towards the draconian equine. His voice had turned curt when he faced the stallion. The situation was very tense indeed but it didn't need to go down the path it was currently headed. "Think about it, since when did invaders come bearing gifts and peace? Maybe we're not invaders at all, at least listen to us first before you judge us." Arestor didn't mean to over step his bounds, but the less violence the less lives that were to be lost and the more subjects his family could rule over. It made sense, at least in Arestor's mind.

OOC;

My vote doesn't count but I saw team purple hiney and wanted to join with Kirin's son <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm in the details with the devil [team purplehiney] - by Arestor - 03-27-2017, 09:56 PM