• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm in the details with the devil [team purplehiney]
    censored censored censrored
    ASHLEY

To his credit he never expected the fabulosity of Kirin and his coven to embark upon the journey toward Ischia. In the summer months that never seemed to end here, Ashley had gone into a peace that meant he was safe from the tangles of mainland politics. He did not bother them, they did not bother him. He had his own entanglements with things that went here underneath the watch of his island—the one that Ea was still technically in charge of—but he watched his family grow and change and add, until they were at peace. His children were here, all 4 of them, and he enjoyed them in ways he never knew was possible. And then—that was when they came.

Like a stormcloud, shadow and heavy, they lined the beaches—his beaches—as if they owned the place. And when the lilac covered Pegasus spoke to his brood and welcomed them to their new home, the ginger man knew this was not a normal day at the beach.

Thick tightly knit muscles wove their way through his chest and back, and his dark wings hung tightly to his curved shoulder as he made his way to them, spotting out the older man, leveling his gaze with the low burning of his amber eyes. They seemed to swirl and glow with power, and as Ashley kicked up a layer of sand, he willed them stand their ground. No one would pass beyond the beaches. His voice echoes through, and his chest rumbles his displeasure.

He is not used to being caught unawares.

“What is the meaning of this?”
    and the girls caressed me down ughhh that's that lovin' sound
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm in the details with the devil [team purplehiney] - by Ashley - 03-24-2017, 01:34 PM